Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Whoever wrote this could have at least linked the Darksouls 2 page or copied the description.
Pathetic. And no I wont make it either.

But buffing is kinda annoying anyway, Fromsoft was it really too much to put a Timer somewhere that shows how long Buffs last?
I am surrounded by lazy pissers.
Why would you need a timer? The shield changes color.

Qwesar

Casual
Convict

Souls: 42.00
Bank: 7.00
Wiki Edits: 7
this not a game for casuls
>complain on someone use their free time to atleast type something
>don't change it

Shall I serve the tears on silver plate mate?

Qwesar

Casual
Convict

Souls: 42.00
Bank: 7.00
Wiki Edits: 7
haha wants a timer... what's next an in- game quest-line walk thrus?
FromSoftware gives vague descriptions of all the spells, weapons, items, etc and expects the players to figure it out and memorize it, cuz that's what a Dark Soul's is.
FromSoftware kills quest givers and vendors for no reason at all, because its a Dark Soul's world .
"And no I wont make it either."

The lazy pisser is you.

It's very near the Irithyll Dungeon bonfire. On the lower level, inside a closed cell, there's a worm-mass enemy (don't know it's exact name). You get the spell after killing it.
Whilst many of the offensive spells in this game really do bring a sense of underwhelming returns, this one, this little gadget and so many self-buffing spells have really really powerful uses in this game, and I'd be willing to say this one's one of the best of the lot.

With a buckler, a BUCKLER, I blocked entire chain combo's from phase two of the Nameless King, no damage to self, barely any stamina drained. It really does turn any shield into a mighty, impenitrable wall for 30 seconds (40 in my case, with the Lingering Dragon Ring).

The only real downside I can sense in it is that it's a little short lasting, but let's face it, most boss fights in Dark Souls only last a few minutes at most.
and yes, best spell in the game
its a pity use dark souls players can't have anything nice in this game, they are going to most likely nerf its resistance to 100% block, and its resistance to elemental damage, so what do we say, ENJOY IT WHILE IT LASTS.
Seems to boost all shield resistances to 100%, blocked physical, lightning, magic, and fire with a buffed grass crest shield without damage.
I wish there was a way to see how much stability it adds too.

Slarg232

Hollowed
Redeemer

Souls: 6,151.50
Wiki Edits: 8
Oh sweet, thanks for answering my question; was wondering if this thing could buff the Crest shields.
You'd have to be Mad to trust the Mad.....
I'M NOT INVADING TO DUEL, YOU FOOL!
This spell with any Greatshield, and either Estoc or Darksword is unkillable. Period.
Does this work in pvp or can they just kick you once to get a free riposte?
It has a limited duration..estoc is not op either.

This is why i use dirty tricks. Pop an iron skin or cestus parry. Where is your shield now!
Sacred Flame ... Zack your dead
Its actually a waste; just dont attack until theyre out of Ashen Estus, or throw a duel charm. Dont forget what a parry is either.
Does this work in pvp or can they just kick you once to get a free riposte?
Its bad on weak shields, especially when you have the Knight Slayer's Ring. Greatshields such as the Wolf Knight Greatshield, when this buff is cast on them makes it so you can't drain their stamina. Sage Ring +2 shortens the cast time so that when you go to either heal, or try to pursue, they can reapply it in the single 2 seconds you miss an attack after they roll out of it.
Kick does nothing. Best spell in the game.
It seems to add 35 stability, up to 100% stamina absorption. I tested it on a lotric Knight sheild +10, I wasn't taking any stamina damage from any attack, it has 66 base stability. I then tested it on a pierce sheild +9 with 64 stability, and when buffed I was taking minimal stamina damage (not enough for the yellow bar to show up)

tomucci

Souls: 50.00
It says it dissipates when you two hand your weapon, does this include using a weapon skill with something like stone parma that automatically two hands it just for the duration of the weapon skill?

tomucci

Souls: 50.00
Follow up question, can shields that cant be infused be buffed with this?
Found out both answers myself for anyone thats curious, you can buff shields that you cant infuse such as shield of want, and using the weapon skill doesnt take away the buff
please do your math right it adds 45 stability, shield with 55 stability will reach 100 not 65.... this is world changer