Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Seems to change in every game...
"Well, what is it?"
Never good
Lol DKS4 Crescent Axe- Whip type weapon
git gud
Was very interesting in DS2. I believe it was listed as "great-axe" and yet had an axe moveset and was also unable to be parried when held two handed if I remember right. Definitely a weapon that needed skill to use effectively and yet it kind of hit hard with an appropriate magic buff.

Black_Iron_Bob

Casual
Convict

Souls: 50.00
This! In DaS1 it was really good and was a faith weapon. In DaS2 it got the Demon's Souls treatment and had INT scaling which I thought was dumb and made no sense but hey at least it had SOME magical power. Now in DaS3 it's just a normal *****ing axe with no magical/divine power whatsoever. Miyazaki confirmed to hate all forms of magic. Dirty heretic.
As of now, wasn't listed anywhere on the page. Was secretly hoping it takes twinkle, since reg titanite is so #@&$ing hard to come by now.
You can just buy it after you get the dreamchaser ashes near the wolf of farron
silver knights drop normal and large shards like candy or u can buy a lot of them later
I really hope this weapon is decent with a blessed stone. So far it looks like it'll start with a B rating in faith if I pop the stone in it at +3. I have read the infusion is not great. I am hesitant on adding it to my long sword because Raw seems to be the way to go as a starting toon. Right now I have 20 vig / 20 end / 14 str / 20 faith starter knight. Long sword is still the go to for most mobs. I wish Lucerne and the Cresent axe weren't such goober weapons. They are too cool.
Dark sword+10, refined, 50 str/50 dex? That is way above 125 meta.

Get taste, noob.
Here's the deal: blessed builds work, and almost as well as they did in Demon's Souls. Now that DS3 is out, forums are flooded with morons claiming to be experts. If you've put thousands of hours into this series, then you can say what's what. Do what works for you. Don't listen to these idiots.

Rohran

Casual
Convict

Souls: 85.00
Wiki Edits: 7
^preach!
Do the refined with it and a dark sword+10 with the stats 50str 50dex is does about 200 damage

Black_Iron_Bob

Casual
Convict

It should have faith scaling in the first place imo. I don't get why it keeps changing from souls game to souls game. It had faith scaling in Dark Souls 1 and it was really good imo. In Dark Souls 2 they gave it the Demon's Souls treatment and made it have INT scaling which was stupid. Now In Dark Souls 3 it has neither faith nor intelligence scaling. Wtf Miyazaki? This axe was meant to smite heretics with divine power. Now it's just an axe with no magical power. ***** you.
It looks to me like it has the Halberd moveset form dark souls 1.
Does anyone know the scaling this weapon gets for Dark and Chaos fully upgraded?
Depends on if you use a clutch ring or not, with 40/40 on Intellect and Faith, without a clutch ring, it'll be at 467 regardless of which one you pick with a SL 130 build. With the clutch ring corresponding to whichever infusion you decide to go with (fire clutch or dark clutch), it'll increase it up to 515.
Here's the build I've been putting together and where I'm basing this off of, not sure of how accurate it is though: mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/124521

Black_Iron_Bob

Casual
Convict

How dare you corrupt a Way of the White weapon with dark magic! BE PURGED HERETIC.
This weapon has writing on the blade that is VERY similar to the writing you put onto the ground with summon signs.
I think thats just Dark Souls-ese. I'd go as far as to predict that the broken english in the messages are actually just google translated from the weirdo language, in context.
Looks more lke battle damage to me, scratches, dents and such.
?
Probablyminor damage or scaling changes
I'm personally not a fan of that its kind of like a used car salesman trying to hype something up to be more then it really is.

Its kind of like pricing stuff .99 cents instead of 1$.
The viking blood in me is boiling right now. It is now my life goal to make another viking build out of this.
Not really a great viking weapon in regards to history or aesthetics. It looks more like an Italian renaissance design, or perhaps even eastern design. Small to medium axes that can be easily used in one hand (preferably in conjunction with a round shield) like the Hand Axe, Thrall Axe, Brigand Axe, and Dragonslayer's Axe a better options for a viking themed build.
Imperials>Filthy nords
Doesnt even look like a dane weapon.
The Milwood Axe page is that way good sir.... **points to weapons page**

Black_Iron_Bob

Casual
Convict

You're an idiot. This weapon was used by clerics of the Way of the White. Not filthy barbarians. Use the Milwood Axe as people have already said.