Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki
By Anonymous
You just have to kill the Alva NPC (gives a weapon on kill) and THEN it allows u to pick up the armor further in the dungeon.
By Anonymous
Has anyone had any problems with him not spawing? He doesn't show up for me...
By Anonymous
Same
By Anonymous
Use ember
By Anonymous
Remember that you have to be embered to encounter Alva.
By Anonymous
For some reason he isn't spawning for me, I'm embered and everything but he just isn't showing up.
By Anonymous
He spawns at the exit from the Distant Manor, before reaching the dungeon bonfire. Had him spawn in offline while embered, no issues.
By Anonymous
This has to be the laziest port of an armor set in a game I have ever seen. They didn't put the holes in the vertical bands so it looks like one giant, solid piece that is impossible to see out of. The chest and gloves look overly shiny to cover up the low quality textures of the metal. The default knight armor has more work put into it than this set. They forced only as much effort into transferring it from Dark Souls 2 to Dark Souls 3 so the basic outline would look good on a phantom, that phantom being Alva as a red invader. Without the glowing aura, it is a far cry from the quality it had in the previous installment.
By Anonymous
A lot of the armor feels lazy in this game, I personally wanted completely new sets instead of "hey you remember these????"
By Anonymous
Piss off
By Anonymous
Blah blah wah wah my armor set isn't perfect 4k textured with tessellation waaahahhh
By Anonymous
Hilarious how any time someone notes something of low quality in this game there's always a hyper defensive fanboy or two ready to keyboard warrior against anyone who insults their flawless game. Reminds me of Bethesda fanboys.
By Anonymous
So entitled we are. You make one. Go out there, make a game that satisfies your need for perfection. Then you can *****. *****ing douche nozzle. People like you are the reason I want to leave the planet.
By Anonymous
Hey here's some advice GIT GUD, When you make your own game with your own armor sets you can start judging other peoples games and armor sets, But you tell me when you do and I expect to see God himself in each of your armor sets and game, And it better be 5k, not 4k, 5k graphics, And to be honest that isn't even a thing so what I'm trying to say is... DEAL WITH IT YOU ***
By Anonymous
Really ******* picky much?
By Anonymous
Remember you cannot only be invaded when:1. You are embered.2. Boss of the area is NOT dead yet.
By Anonymous
Alva will actually invade even after pontiff.
By Anonymous
If you kill Yhorm he doesn't invade. You can kill Pontiff and still be invaded.
By Anonymous
I haven't gotten that far yet (about to). Will the armor not be found if Alva kills you? I want this set of armor but I don't won't to screw up my only chance of getting it.
By Anonymous
He killed me the 1st time i met him . I returned where he invaded me and he was still summoned there. You just need tu use a cinder to be invaded
By Anonymous
Great, I killed Sulyvahn, now I'll never have this armor set, what a well made game ! Kudos to the devs !What an half assed job they did with this one, it's unbelievable, even more unbelievable that I even paid for this
By Anonymous
It's very likely you didn't have an ember active. NPC's won't invade if you don't.
By Anonymous
I killed Sulyvahn before entering the dungeon, and Alva still invaded me by the steps.
By Anonymous
You can still get it even after killing Sulyvahn... Yhorm I think is the only boss that stops the invade... Also if you want it that badly just get it on a new character...
By Anonymous
Progressed all the way to the Grand Archives before going back and getting to this point on the Yhorm route, still got invaded. Just don't kill the big guy and you're fine.
By Anonymous
Ur supposed to play thru the game more than once, you obviously are just on the band wagon and not a fan of the series, sorry
By Anonymous
Are you literally dumb?
By Anonymous
(Salt is real with this one) but you are supposed to play multiple times and the others are right about the not a fan of the series part too.
By Anonymous
Do you smell it? That salty smell. The salty smell of.... git gud.
By Anonymous
So its unbelievable that you paid the game... because you didn't get some armor? It's called "NG+"
By Anonymous
Try *****ing about the right thing, Yhorm is the trigger. And seriously you could always just wait until NG+. Stop blaming the devs for your own issues.
By Anonymous
Are you a f****** autistic brat, Learn how to play the game right, it wasn't the dev's fault you didn't get the armor, it was your own fault for not playing the game like a normal human Dark Souls player, And also if you kill Pontiff Sulyvahn it doesn't change whether or not you get the armor, You honestly have to be autistic to not know how to play Dark Souls right. So INCONCLUSION, IT IS YOUR OWN FAULT IF YOU DIDN'T GET THE ARMOR, NOT THE DEV'S, GROW A SET WILL YOU AND STOP BLAMING OTHER'S FOR YOUR OWN MISTAKES!!!
By Anonymous
Also it's called NG+
By Anonymous
Holy*****, this is obvious bait, how did you all fall for this? Look at his name alone!
By Anonymous
Nearly as light as fallen knight but with substantially more poise..... for whatever that's worth