Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

His *****ing weapon art spam on ng+ is plain cancer, considering it 1 hits you regardless of occasion.
casul
lmao xD

Vapeila

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 105.00
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 11
It don’t even 1 hit me at SL 70.
+ of course.
It gets worse on ng++ literally doesn’t stop and if you get caught in you’re probably dead
Alva and Zullie's doomed love story is one of the most romantic and heartwarming thing (but heartbreaking all the same) in Dark Souls series... I feel sad just thinking about them ;-;
imo best love story in ds series is alsanna and ivory king, although i like how alva found new purpose after all he went through it might seem it was for nothing but he went with all his might his flame really shone.
Better love story then Twilight
Alva didn't heal throughout my fight with him, yea. Though the damned fool rolled off the stairs to his death... -_-;
The stunlock makes Alva the second strongest/worst invader, just behind Ledo.
Stunlock? What slow trashy weapon do you use?
I guess gangisburrito deleted his comment because I havent seen it.
More like beyblades seeker of the spun...
he drops wolf ring +3 in ringed city :D
*cough* Why do you have to get the DLC to get all the good rings in NG? That seems almost pay-to-win for PvP. *cough*
Why on earth does killing this guy trigger greirats death?

Saris

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 50.00
Actually, I would like to know this too... I had sent Greirat to Irithyll but did not defeat Pontiff... Instead what I did, was skip into Lothric Castle early, so once intside the Castle...maybe then this triggered Greirat death in the Irithyll sewer? Yes, Siegward was at the kitchen, so he should been able to rescue him anyways. So I do have to assume by skipping into Lothric Castle while Greirat gone to Irithyll then this triggers early death.
Moving past Irithyll prior to meeting Seigward triggers the death.
oops
Same thing happened to me but I went and met Siegward first in the kitchen then once I unlocked shortcut to pontiff I went to the profaned capital came back and grerait was dead
keep distance while walking around the pillar thing closest to his spawn and shoot him with a crossbow. Literally killed him with like 12 bolts without taking any damage
doesnt spawn for me

Saris

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 50.00
Use an Ember. Or from the Irithyll Dungeon Bonfire walk up the stairs and then at the cliff stairs use an Ember and he should invade? If Yhorm the Giant has been defeated then he doesn't come out.
I confirm that he does not heal with estus.
Thank god bc his damage output is already insane if he could heal that'd be even more ridiculous.