Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

consuming gives 20000 souls
Trade for Havel's ring for 5000 as well. Not worth consuming
The pyromancy is garbage, get the ring instead
The pyromancy is one of the best in the game imo it hits like a truck
That pyromancy can keep a black knight stunlocked and falls straight down forever, giving you great advantage up on a ladder, it's 3rd best offensive pyromancy in base game.
lure and keep shooting, it took like 60 arrows
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wy7AYjxvBDY&feature=youtu.be
hope it helps! xD
I WASTED MY PRECIOUS AND I NEEDED HAVELS RING CURSE IT ALL!!
Will I also get this in New game+?
Ye
Stray Demon is an optional boss in Dark Souls 1, Asylum Demon is the first boss. The are, effectively, the same boss, but Stray Demon is not required to beat the game.
"the first boss that the player can see right in the beginning of the game"

Keyword: see.

Technically, you see the Stray Demon to your right after you exit the cell in the beginning. Therefore, it is right.
They said the first one you see not first one you fight it you look to the right after leaving your cell you can see the stray demon
So after repeatedly whacking its left leg it broke off and the demon flopped forward on its belly unable to move.
Could someone add this to the page? ty
I just lured him away from his home point, put enough distance so that it eventually broke off the chase and then as it was walking back to its home point shot it in the back with heavy soul arrow. It never turned around showing any aggression.