Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

After killing the gank squad in the Grand Archives most top floor, you can purchase this set through the shrine handmaiden.
Pretty late game though.
The one with the dual katana is wearing this set and must be killed in order to show up through the shrine seller.

MrMegaFluffy

Casual
Convict

Souls: 57.00
Welp, if there are three, who is the third one, I mean, one of them is dead outside of the Grand Archives and one of them is having a jolly good time ganking with his Faraam homeboy and Sorceress buddy.

WHERE IS THE THIRD MAN!? LORE, GOD ***** IT, DON'T DO THIS TO ME!
Gotthard is the dead one, you get his swords from that body(you can summon him because he is alive on his world, he is only dead on yours). The third Black Hand is either really good at hiding or will hopefully be on DLC, or at least their dual weapon, I hope. Hmm... I wonder what dual weapon it is, considering Gotthard has the only paired straight swords and Kamui the only paired katanas, perhaps its from one the meelee weapon classes with no paired ones?
Three musketeers confirmed

MrMegaFluffy

Casual
Convict

Souls: 57.00
Aah, yeah.

Kinda forgot about Gotthard.
Gotthard
I'm similary annoyed with the blue crest shields. In DS1, you could acquire two of the three blue crest shields. Now there are four?
Killed the Blackhand and only got torso and hat, no leggings or gloves. Need confirmation on viability to obtain full set.
The Black Hand set is comprised of modified Assassin armor. Only the Torso and Hat exist.
Using black leather, anything better?
I'm using Leonhard's gauntlets and Knight leggings. Pretty well balanced with protection and looks pretty sweet. And the thief mask goes very well with this setup.
If you look carefully, you see that the torso is the assassin's torso but with a cape and a few longer things (don't the name sorry, the thing convering the legs which aren't leggings).
tassets?
head is similar to the Assassin's coif (with the addition of the hat on top)
and body is Assassin's armor with a longer cloack.

so you can finish the set with assassin's boots and gloves if you're into looks
The Abyss Watchers gloves make a good companion to the torso, completes the left arm armour.
Assassin's gloves and boots matches this set perfectly, 'cause this is modified assassin's set

VoxelAG

Casual
Convict

Souls: 50.00
Try Undead Legion gauntlets, you're entire left arm will be covered in metal, lol.
Isn't this just the assassin armor with a longer cape and a different hat?
I like the assassin set more. It has a lot slimmer and more stealthy look to it.
It is, but the chest is way more badass. (IMO)