Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Is it possible to buy great arrows
Buy from Shrine Handmaid after giving her Easterner's Ashes found in Anor Londo
Price: 600 Souls each
Well Geirat sells two kinds of greatbow arrows, normal and litghtning arrows... but normals is 500 not 600
so there's 2 listed and 10 or so that have been datamined to exist but no one's found them yet? Or are there only 2 in the game right now.

Unbreakable_Patches

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 62.00
Wiki Edits: 3
There are only 3 Greatbow's lol.
Got one of these from killing the Silver Knight who wielded it in Irithyll of the Boreal Valley
This piece of **** is back! The "dragonslayer" great bow. This thing was supposed to kill dragons in DKS1 but when i tried it on the hell kite drake on the undead burg bridge, things didn't go so well. I sure hope this thing still lives up to its name.... Lol jk no hate! I loved this weapon, it was great for trolling gankers, well for me at least...
After Greirat of the Undead Settlement returns from his 2nd Adventure he sells Arrows for 500 and 750 each
Its wonderful the bow is able to get, but is there a way to buy Dragonslayer arrows? I know you can get Oni Arrows, but do they work for both? And if not, where is there a place to farm the arrows if you cannot buy them, because less than 20 isn't gonna do me per play through.
If you give the Shrine Maiden a certain ash later on she sells both Dragonslayer arrows and lightning Dragonslayer arrows. They cost about 600-800 each with a maximum of 100.
Ive have been a great bow wielding scrub since dark souls 1. A bridge sniper in dark souls 2, but my builds are 90% of the time STR, and my concern that there no STR great bows. are there any plans for DLC STR great bows.
I don't know since it's not out yet but it would interesting if they did. A lot more interesting is if they added another weapon type or just expanded. How the hell would a STR great bow look like anyways? It would have to be quite bulky.
Millwood Greatbow is where it's at B)
About to do a Gough playthrough.. you can buy great arrows from the thief merchant dude if u save him after you send him to the illthyl or howerver its spelled just look up his questline
Step 1: equip obscuring ring. Step 2: drop rubbish or dung pie near cliff. Step 3: shoot them from far enough away to be obscured. Step 4: listen to scream as they fall to their death.
That's just cruel. I like it
Calm down Satan

Unbreakable_Patches

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 62.00
Wiki Edits: 3
I approve
Why,that's absolutely cruel,I love it! (while maliciously laughing)-Disney's animated "The Beauty And The Beast" the mental asylum guy.
Needs confirmation but using dragonslayer greatbow with dragon slayer arrows seemed to do significantly more damage
Might be a bit late to reply, but I tested a +5 Dragonslayer Greatbow with Dragonslayer Greatarrows. A regular shot on the King of Storms did about 580 damage (30 Strength and 30 Dex).
I assume he meant it seemed to do extra damage to the King of Storms (a stormdrake, thus something I'd hope dragonslayer things are good at killing)
dragon slayer greatarrows obviously deals more damage than onislayer greatarrows