Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

gold hemmed black set?
seems
where I can find this? *spoiler* >> Just beat the twin princes
From the Lothric Castle Bonfire head to the room, that leads outside to the stairs. At the wall opposite of the exit sits a chest. There you can find it. I don't know if you have to defeat the twin princes first, I myself found it after the fight.
From the Lothric Castle Bonfire head to the room, that leads outside to the stairs. At the wall opposite of the exit sits a chest. There you can find it. I don't know if you have to defeat the twin princes first, I myself found it after the fight.
You don't have to defeat them. (I have it and have yet to defeat the twin princes.)

Morozova

Souls: 55.00
Wiki Edits: 1
Found before Twin Princes. Right after "Dancer of the Boreal Valley".
Karla's Gloves fit very well with this set
If He never worn other clothing, why isnt He naked during the fight? Because... U find it hours before ..
time is distorted
Maybe these are just cloths of another prayer or they are a replica
BECAUSE THIS ISN'T SKYRIM.
the desciption makes it clear there exist only one set. And I doubt it has something to do with time. More about the true nature of the "twin" princes. Small hint: you can call Lorian "Prince Lothric", too. And isn't it suspicious that we never hear the name of the little brother? Only his title? No. There are no "twins". Never have been. Only Prince Lorian of Lothric and his "curse". His life.
The statue you see shortly before fighting Vordt wears the prayer set. Prince Lothrics set. So has someone hoped Lothric would fight Sulyvahn and take the Profaned GS (before it was clear that he was crippled) from him or was the prayer set once Sulyvahns clothes?
There are gargoyles supporting the statue, the ones from the Profaned Capital. It's super likely that it's Sulyvahn wearing them.
I’m pretty sure it was super clear he was crippled after all they used very questionable methods to make him fit for the flame
if the Prince of Lotrhic always wears it why do we found it neatly packed inside a chest? I think FROM wanted to tell us something here. That there is only one prayer set. And only one prince.
1. video games. 2. probably a spare set in case lothric somehow ruined the ones he usually wears. 3. perhaps they wanted a set to stretch over his charred bones like one of those martyred roman saints
He is actually quelana! quelana wears it in ds1 and he's the only one that has ever worn it, so therefore lorian = quelana.
i mean it would make sense that a descendant of the izalith sisters would be one of the next in line to relink the fire at some point. He just channels it through his blade instead of casting it xD
It specifically says lorian’s Blade is on fire because he slayed the demon prince which eternally lit his sword on fire.
Looks similiar to what Mergo's Wetnurse wears
quelana = lorian. only one armor like this and only worn by one person, so therefore they are one and the same. Think about it.
I think you mean lothric and there’s no way a spider lady can become some dude. My theory is that the lothric family just has been using the gold hemmed set for praying for generations since they worship anything that has to do with the sun or fire
mate you're thinking about quelaag, that's the spider lady. either way OP doesn't make sense, the gold hemmed set was worn by the witches of izalith, not just quelana