Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

What do you get from succesfully beating a boss as a summon?
In past games, it's been souls and covenant rewards if you're in a co-op covenant. I'm assuming it'll be the same in DS3.
Depends on whos in what covenant during the battle
Everyone gets into embered form and phantoms get 1 ember
You become embered for sure. I believe you also get souls and related covenant items like sunlight medals. I thought I saw somewhere on some patch notes that said 'fixed players getting souls when summoned' or something along those lines. hope it was a mistake or something
I assume that 'fixed players getting souls when summoned' probably means players getting souls during a action of a "summon". Clients probably should only get souls when killing stuff with the host, instead of the event of "being summoned".
10%
ember
I would assume you get an ember and get a fraction of souls the boss get
Just helped someone, got an Ember, became embered, and got % of the boss' souls
when i go to the merchant there is a 0 beside it and i cant buy it? how do i make it available for purchase
I believe you have to be in a level twenty range.
Me and my freind can´t find each other. he uses a ember and i place a white sign soapstone. and we have a password but it won´t work... help
Has your friend already beaten the boss of the area?
What are the ranges for the levels in this game? Is it again using the soul memory or is it using the actual levels of the character?
I know matchmaking in general in ds3 is back to using level instead of memory but I'm not sure if the ranges are the same as ds1
I havent heard of a new system being introduced so as far as I know its still the same as previous installments
Soul memory does not exist in Dark Souls 3, thank From for that!
Here is a video showing the location of the soapstone from the start of the game to the location.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqJvaRTxb2s
On the Road of sacrifices it won't let me use it. Any help?
In previous games there have occasionally been areas where you aren't allowed to summon. Im assuming that this made a return in DS 3
It won't let me either.
Me and my bud have a really hard time able to connect with eachother, is there a specific thing we can do to play together?.
Same. Someone provide info please.
I put Matchmakin ON and a passcode. Did work once but we cant seem to do it again.
I cannot put the soapstone down, or use any other item when i am in the cathedral or the farron areas. any reason for this?/////

Rohran

Casual
Convict

Souls: 85.00
Wiki Edits: 7
you were probably being invaded
Lol i'm having the same issue
Fake invasions a glich Just kill yourself and try the sign again once you respawn
Friend and I use embers and soap stone and password. Friend cant join... any news on if it actually works or if itll be patched? Ty! :) xbone btw