Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

I WILL CRUSH YOUR BONES!
Will using an enchanted weapon prevent them from resurrecting?
ngl these were the coolest enemies ive seen so far!! animations were awesome and just ***** son
Crazy flipping ninja skeleton, I came here from some strategy and this is what a get

NyanMelonLord

Regular
Battle Tested

Souls: 130.00
Bank: 556.00
Wiki Edits: 106
Try dodging
Drop vertebre shackles, embers and sharp gems. Still have not gotten their weapon

rutela

Souls: 725.00
Wiki Edits: 135
Which skeletons drop which?
they do drop, ive been farming shards from them and it seems just very rare. still havent gotten the greatsword

rutela

I fixed this page, but I'm not the best person to give advice on strategy so I will leave that for a more suited person
Carthus skeletons should be separated from regular skeletons, and perhaps the bonewheel skeletons should be moved to their own page as well.

rutela

I will create those pages, and bonewheels have their own page as I've linked it, this is just a general page for all variations of skeletons. Thank you for your input.
Glowing eye skeletons only respawn once, losing the shine in their eyes. Killing them normally twice will leave them dead. No need for blessed gear.
Is there a way to kill them once for good till rest ?
I'm fairly certain that when you kill a skeleton of any kind with a deep infused weapon, they stay dead until you rest at the next bonfire, One of my play-throughs I was using the Deep Battle axe From High Wall Mimic, And they would not get up after defeat
You can kill them with any weapon. The wiki is lying.

GenNathan

Souls: 50.00
You can kill them with anything, but sometimes they get a second wind and revive, but then die for good