Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Time for a jedi cosplay with dark moon blade lol....
May The Force be with you.

VoxelAG

Casual
Convict

Souls: 50.00
I noticed how the chest piece has a hood but has a separate has its own hood. Was looking forward to making fashion souls with the hood from the robe, but when I removed the red hood, the robe's hood was also pulled down. Can anyone test that if the robe's hood stay up if there is an "incompatible" helmet or if there is a lack of a headpiece only?

VoxelAG

Casual
Convict

Souls: 50.00
*has a separate headpiece with its own hood
The robe's hood stays up only with specific headpieces.
The hood on the robe also gets worn when wearing the old sages blindfold, makes for some cool looking cosplay
Goes down when no head piece is worn and up if any headpiece (that will fit underneath the hood) is worn.
Seems like the game allows the EK helmet to be worn with the Sorcerer's Robe hood.
You know what to do.
I wear the robe with everything else from the Elite Knight Set. Makes it look like you are trying to hide the fact that you are a knight without trying very hard.
I wish the hood would go up when you're wearing the ugly crown of dusk.
hhmmmmm.....

head piece -- black helm / dark mask / fallen knight

chest piece -- sorcerers grey robe (of course)

hand pieces -- sorcerers gloves

leg piece -- dragon slayer / havel

mix and match to create a striking and imposing look
Its a shame that none of the new dlc armour (that i know of) work with the robe hood thingy
the crystal dagger will....
This is an old comment, but does the other guy not realize Crystal Dagger is a weapon?
Combine this hood with the sellsword amor chestpiece. You will transform from an oriental curved sword fighter into a normanic crusader instantly. Colors and fabric are fitting perfectly. It has even a greater impact if your chars face is an older one. Sean Connery Highlander style. To round things up go for some knightly leggings and gauntlets. The brigand gauntlets excel here aswell.