Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

i like how most comments are just about dark arrows and the weapon art , not even the weapon itself
One possible explanation for the unusual stance is that this is the way a longbow was used when riding a horse (bows were held horizontally so you could quickly change aim with an arrow pulled, without worrying about your bow hitting your horse's neck), until the Mongolians invented the much shorter composite bow.
no
Thanks black bow of Pharis for ruining my favorite games pvp
How
Guys favorite pvp games is fist fighting with >100% weight load and got trolled by a Pharis cos-player obviously.
For approximately 30 dex and above the pharis bow outdamages and out ranges the longbow it also slightly fires a bit faster. So just use this at that point.
So, with bow glitch and reapeating crossbow s weapon art into this, i can shoot 10 homing dark arrows with a lot of range? I guess the pursuers are back.
I’m pretty sure it’s got a B scaling in Dex at +10
Well done, you can read this wiki page
He probably said it and then the wiki was edited

Armeruz

Souls: 160.00
this bos skill Is good for PvM if you want to "backstab" whit bow, let me share my combo skills: Black Bow of Pharis + Large Arrow. Equipment: Non. Rings: Flynn's Ring + Lloyd's Sword Ring + Slumbering Dragoncrest Ring + Hunter's Ring (You can chage last one at you desire). Spell: Deep Protection + Hidden Body. Then just walk behind and close to the enemy and use the skill Pharis Triple-shot, you will deal like 800 Dmg (testen on the man-serpent at Archdragon Peak bonfire). Note: You can change spell Deep Protection for Power Whitin for a plus dmg, but you the must chage the Lloyd's Sword Ring. Enjoy.

Armeruz

Souls: 160.00
srry, is *bow skill* no bos, cant edit.
This bow seems to have the quickest recovery rate out of all standard bows. I actually prefer this over the Composite Bow even on my 27/40 (STR/DEX) build. It's good at sniping, and CQC. Plus, as mentioned previously; Pharis Triple-shot with Dark Arrows is pretty nasty due to how uncommonly seen it is. I'd put it up there with the Arbalest and Millwood Greatbow in terms of effectiveness in invasions.
I use this bow mainly for the higher damage, but I've not yet hit someone with the wa once.... is it even worth it damage wise?