Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

without the helm this is the armor of gatsu before the Eclipse
Furthermore, it can be found at the "Road of sacrifice". This couldn't scream reference any harder.
Huh. I thought it looked like the clothing of a Rashidan Caliphate soldier, but with west European-style armor thrown over it.
Quit ruining the game you weabs!!!
I thought it was some sort of Middle Eastern armor at first, but now you say that, I can recognize it now. Wow, Miyazaki must really love Berserk.
I never noticed it, but it totally does. I will likely use this throughout the game unless something comes up that looks as interesting.
yeah, save for the skirt. It's not a bad choice for a guts run aye?
even more so once someone removes the skirt part in a mod (hopefully)
is there any way to get this set without choosing the mercenary class at the beginning of the game?
Lies behind the black knight in Road of Sacrifices
Unfortunately, when worn together with the sword, the scabbard very nasty clipping through a cloak.
t. alberto barbosa
in practical use the set's defense to weight ratio is totally out of wack i switched to the masters set after starting as a merc and finding this set completely useless
Tfw you realize your armor doesn't matter in Dark Souls
That's because after all the countless updates this game recieved, it's still a so wonderfully balanced game...(smh)
this armor with the elite knight helm looks badass

Fakepale

Souls: 175.00
Wiki Edits: 25
This vs. Cathedral Knight

Deus Vult infidels!
CATHEDRAL KNIGHT SET TO DRIVE THE SARACENS FROM OUR HOLY LAND!
LOL
This set's helmet is it's best part, for anyone looking for something different than the very usual ragged hoods and shiny and rusted metal helms of dark souls.