Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Just found out if you wield the Bloodlust in your offhand then dual wield it and use the weapon art. When you go back to wielding both weapons they both will have the extra bleed effect applied.
Extra note this can be used on weapons that can't be buffed, but not bows, talismans, and shields although it will work on all normal weapons and fist weapons. Although is you use it on a two handed weapons (ex. Gotthard Twinblades, Drang Hammers, etc.) it will be applied when one handed, but will disappear when two-handed.
Tried Bloodlust +5 on the hollows in front of Firelink, 40 dex, 18 str, 7 luck (if it's any use).

Sleeping hollows:
unbuffed - 310 damage
buffed - 433 damage

Not sleeping hollows:
unbuffed - 310 damage
buffed - 433 damage
So it's chikage.
In a nutshell
How much bleed does it add
can anyone trade me for this? I could offer titanite slab or something im on pc Steam id: mikenukes
Just want to say that this weapon is trash as of patch 1.15, tried it out for a bit with 40 dex 50 luck and could not bleed anyone to save my life, hitting people 6 or 7 times and no proc what a shame

Wolfyre

Casual
Convict

Souls: 61.00
Wiki Edits: 9
This was fixed the AR damage is back with the increased bleeding on the bloodlust. It's in the patch notes on the front page.

Wolfyre

Casual
Convict

Souls: 61.00
Wiki Edits: 9
Guys in the patch notes the AR bug was fixed. The AR buff will give the Bloodlust a heft AR% increase along with faster bleed buildup. It is more than viable, with high luck/vigor builds especially.
What vitality should I have to be put to under 20% I one stab?