Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

anyone know where can I find one?
In boreal valley
In Boreal Valley
Anyone know how much this infusion increases bleed? does it increase bleed build up on weapons that already bleed? if then how much? I'm thinking of making a ninja build that has high luck and dex. Trying to figure if bleed infuse is worth it or if I should just go with Hollow infusion. (50 luck with 40 dex)
Yes it does. If have used a +10 sword with base bleed at 35. it adds 7 point to 42. but the basedamage and bonus is lower. From 425 to 329. i dont know if its worth.
In DS2 Bleed infusions also affected "scaling" bleed modifier.. so, maybe you got 7 extra raw bleed points plus a little more based on your LUCK?
I was wondering too. I'll make same build with high dex and luck and will be using twin curved swords (Warden Twinblades) because they already have bleed effect. In DS2 gems gave more bleed/poison build up if weapon already had bleed/poison effect up on them, so...
This is a rare drop off the guys (with the frostbite swords) who try to ambush you just down the stairs from the distant manor bonfire. Goodluck. Credit to "cute boy420" who posted a video of this on YouTube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2kl7FTOOUA
Credit to "cute boy420" who posted a video of this on YouTube.
Down the stair from the distant manor bonfire
https://youtu.be/Sn_QJiqrKt8
this is where to find it not a farming spot, thanks though

Can

Souls: 50.00
Is it possible to buff weapon after infusion with blood ? Such as flame or magic weapon
Yes

Can

Souls: 50.00
Tested today, no you cannot buff weapon with blood/poison infusion.
There is a glitch post 1.09 that allows you to tumblebuff using faron dart for spell buffs or heal for resins
LOTHRIC = YHARNAM. CONFIRMED.
please die
BLESS US WITH SOULS!
PRAISE THE MOON!
Confirmed how?
Triggered/10 lmao!
Can it be infused with blood gem
Nope
This gem does increase bleed proc...just tested the carthus sword on the 8 legged cage guy. it took 4 hits to proc bleed with standard. right after i did that i infused with the blood gem and it only took me three hits to proc bleed on those guys
3 is lower then 4...that is an increase
Lol are you stupid? From 4 to 3 is a decrease in the required hits to prove.....
dunning kruger effect lol
3 is lower THAN 4 because grammar