Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

One of the few characters we never met in person.

Kind of sad to see the game end, without seeing the ultimate waifu.
who tells you she is pretty? And why does she have to be pretty? She is a goddess. Beyond human understanding. I think that is more than enough for our little brains to comprehend.

MightyMageKronk

Souls: 50.00
>>Not killable, she's a statue.

Wait... We needed to explain this one? This makes me question some of the Dark Souls communities intensions.

player: Can I kill this? what about that? This? Can I stab that? What about a little bit of stabbing? just a little bit of stabbing.
Dark Souls: No... it's a statue.
player: ....I'm still gonna try....
You think so little of this community. We have also tried crushing, burning, impaling and throwing poop at said statue.
I mean, I'm just saying, there are killable chests. And gargoyles are basically statues. And you fought a tree.
Hollows the lot of them
Rule #1: Stab everything.
"Illusory wall ahead" makes anything a target
I haven't gotten to the 2nd dlc so please correct me if new info has come to light, but so far i think she's the closest to a true patron of humanity that we get...restoring the true rotation of the cycles of fire and dark and punishing those who ruined the natural order, etc. I don't think she actually has any feeling one way or the other towards humanity, but her cause happens to coincide with what seems to be most beneficial to humanity.....
she send us the giant crow in DS1, then a crow trades with us, and she protected Priscilla. Only problem I see is that the deadly hollows of Londor seem to worship her. And Londor is a nightmare! The "true form of humanity" is also nothing you would connect to "good" or the "light side". Its in DS universe more like gluttony and greed. In Londor only to the extreme resulting in murdering where the weak will be slaughtered and the strong worshipped. The Dark Lord even as a living god.

Foxtel-of-Lothric

Souls: 30.00
Bank: 76.00
Wiki Edits: 6
Is she solely dlc? Or is she in standard game? Gonna go check after I grab my lost 25000 souls...
She is in the undead settlement. You can get to her with a key or by dropping down the ravine.
everyone is velka
does invading for covenants like the faithful give sin?

Jorg-Ancrath

Souls: 55.00
Wiki Edits: 1
No, only attacking NPCs

Jorg-Ancrath

I have only ever notice, three places where crows/ corvian birds appear... Ariandel Chapel, the Undead settlement, and the Cathedral of the Deep (which doesn't have flying murders of crows as opposed to the other two locations). Considering the duality theory of Caitha = Velka (the ring Sister Friede gives you is a unmistakable clue) it makes sense there are fewer crows there since most of her statues have been covered indicating the transition to the worship of Aldrich i.e. the weakening of Velka's influence (no murders of crows). This Mother of the Forlorn could very well be the undying Mother of Humanity especially considering the ancient Purging monument of the Ringed City and the Goddess of Sin's statue serve the same function. Almost poetically implying Velka is this Mother of the Forlorn furtively manipulating events using prophecy, undead servants, and possibly even more. Never forget furtiveness implies guilt... and who rightfully judges such things? For "Thou Who art Undead art Chosen…"

Jorg-Ancrath

Sorry for grammatical errors... this was written while drunk. Heh feel free to critique
How is this statue an NPC?
Dark Souls in a nutshell

heart3ele

Casual
Convict

Souls: 84.00
Wiki Edits: 6
NPC is short for Non-playable Character
it's a character
you can't play as her
and lastly miyazaki
"not killable, she's a statue"
Seems legit
All that stuff around sin feel uncomplete, like, they were trying to add the old DS 1 system but never ended it. But, looking upon lore, it makes sense.
Darkmoon blades, the "judges", are only pale copy of what they where with the fall of Gwendolyn, and more generally, of Gods: No Gods to pray, no sinner to hunt (How can you sin if there is no trust to believe in?).
And that's the same for Velka. The Gods started the first sin with the linking, but now they are gone, she has nothing more to do here.
The fire fade, the Age of men is coming. What once was a sin is now only a fable, and as the darkmoon blades fall, the blue sentinels rise as their "Human" counter part.
I would have loved to know more about Velka and Carim. This place looks like interesting. But I suppose we never will.