Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

beefsloth

Souls: 85.00
Wiki Edits: 11
If I were to say for example wear the shield of want which increases souls gained upon each kill but I don't have the stat requirements for it as there obviously is a red X on the shield icon. If I were to equip it anyways would I still gain the bonus amount of souls from its effect?
I already tried that; It works, but you'll have absolutely no stability when it comes to the shield itself; everything will stagger you--that being said, you could still use it on the offhand and just two hand your main weapon.
I don't think so, it's the natural power of the shield... you will not use it properly, but I believe it will have a positive impact on your souls.
It's like the Grass crest shield, tinted by stamina magic.
You should get the buff. There will most likely be an icon that appears under your health bar when the effect is active.
i saw someone doing this on stream and it seemed to work to boost soul gain even though he didnt have the required stats
You will get the full passive bonus from the shield albeith you won't be able to use it to nlock or if it was a parry shield parry properly. I do it all the time with crystal sage rapier for the treasure finding bonuses.
Many of these links the lists are actually missing a bunch of items that are searchable and are able to be located using this website.
Fextralife will definitely be working on it. This game is fairly new after all.
I hate dks3 because this game lagg so much.. And now my dks3 loading and i wait oven 20min wtf?
Get a better computer your filthy scrub. Stop being poor
and im surprised as well that ive never seen any one put my point into context at all
your english made my brain load for a couple minutes.
loading you cant blame them for like bloodborn the reason they put a hub world is because if the entire world was loaded at the same time it would make the game so slow and since the world is so detailed it takes a while to load everything they need for each area
It's a problem with connection on this game. The lag is on your end but the loading is ds3
Can't even write lag, our community doesn't need people like you. You won't be missed.
I wait for Oven too, make cookies.
:D
Please do tell me they ain't allowing you to play online the strict minimum they can do to keep the game healthy is keep laggers like you out of the online.

NyanMelonLord

Regular
Battle Tested

Souls: 130.00
Bank: 515.00
Wiki Edits: 106
This is a client side issue, it's not Dark Souls 3's problem. Get a better connection, and a better computer.
That is all.
Errr merrr gerrrdd... I love DS3
Okay well guys im assuming most of you guys have played DS1 and DS2 and i love DS3 put over 130 hours into this game and keep coming for more however, All of this games items loot nearly all gear has just been carried over From DS1 and DS2 and yeah well i loved them Armor sets feels like they could of added alot more Same goes for weapons and Spells there's not much really new this time around and it's alot more forgettable and less interesting then the last few games . if this game is truly the last game in the series then i can't help but feel disappointed in the lack of New Gear and Game idea's/ New Mechanics e.g They could of made the areas much more open and vast but while also keeping tight spots maybe include an optional horse to travel these huge a co-op would make more sense there then now DS3 Stuck on boss learn it's fight NAH just summon a mate in if that don't work summon 2 more Maybe include actual bosses that require more people not just an easy why to win
Let's all Hope there DLC really Shine, And Add Alot more of new things and idea's
yeah with dlc they might take us back to lordran and drangleic since theres only 2 dlc
www.google.com/search?q=punctuation
Tre guide talks about the force infusion. What about it?

NyanMelonLord

Regular
Battle Tested

Souls: 130.00
Bank: 515.00
Wiki Edits: 106
Link?
What does this do?
Shards give you more flask uses and if you allot estus you can choose how much ashen estus and healing estus you want.
I wanted to try a build that goes mostly for Dexterity, with some Strength added in. I also decided that I'd use twin swords and a short bow, similar to the Black Hand Kamui NPC. What do you guys think would be the best choice in twin blades, considering I'll try to land a few quick hits before backing away and shooting with the bow?
4it would be late but the dancers blades other than that sellsword twinblades to start
If you want a glass cannon dex build you should try Onikiri and Ubadachi. Start
with L2 followed by L1, L1 with this you should have applied the bleed, with 40 dex you deal 1100 dmg
Warden twinblades are good if you want bleed. Otherwise any twinblades will just about do it.
Try Farron Greatsword or Gotthard twinswords
gotthard twin blades have a really fun move set