Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Don't even have the game yet but can't wait for the DLC.
I know, way too early, but an idea i had was if we fought a lord of cinder that linked the fire for several generations until he or she gave in and wanted to find another source that the fire could leech from. That source being the power of the chaos itself, and you fight this lord of cinder who has become the first lord of the chaos and after defeating the lord they return to their senses and another fight begins but this time in their lord of cinder state after the chaos has be cleansed from their body. Just an idea i came up with, not a perfect one i'll admit but i felt like the dlc ideas should start somewhere.
Not sure on the int/faith stats but i do agree that it would be amazing to see the artorias greatsword in its prime before the abyss corrupted it.
Thank you, i got the idea of this kind of lord from the mythical phoenix which was a fire bird which rises from the ashes every time it dies, of course being the player you would slay this lord but just thought it would fit with the theme of the game and i would prefer if this kind of lord would be female since i do not think we have had a female lord of cinder yet
for once i bought the deluxe package on steam which includes the season pass, and i can't wait for the dlc and hopefully something as cool as what you are describing. Personally i enjoy the xpacs filled with lore over the ones that just add a new armor set and maybe a boss before calling it a day.
I'd personally love the idea for the option to cleanse the Abyss Greatsword, to return it to the Greatsword of Artorias(With the int and fth scaling returning.) I wouldn't mind if they added a new stance style befitting the great knight.
The resurrection of lords is not a natural occurence, infact it's only been said to have happened once, namely, after lothric's fall.
That, and the chaos flame is dead.
I'd really like to see a "Bonfire Mimic" enemy. Just for *****s and gigs
Hello Satan, I didn't realize you had a Fextralife account.
So the dlc that we bought hasnt really been made? When will these new areas and bosses show themself?
They were already making it before the game released, but I doubt they have gotten much further than the overall concept and possibly a few definite designs. Hence why it's gonna take till fall.
I would guess at between 2-4 months
I mean...That's sorta what a season pass is for, man. Guessing this is your first time buying one before a bunch of DLC has come out.
it's probably in production and they've got the concepts down but us players buying the game helps them fund the expansions
Maybe they could put bonfire mimics in the DLC!
No.
Just no.

Squeaky245

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 90.00
Wiki Edits: 17
I've been waiting for this.
This doesn't seem accurate.
Hey what if the countess of ashes is a boss in the dlc? Who knows, all I know is that I just really want to fight it =3
I know right, I was sooo hyped for that fight and yeah he is pretty suspicious I think Ludleth is like Gundyr a heir of fire that was too weak or too late and he witnessed the events of the real lord of cinder, if this is true than I think there was foul play involved maybe a secret betrayal? Or maybe something else different. Lets just wait and see until the DLC I'm sooo Hyped. X3
Yeah, when i heard about this rumor i thought it would be cool if she was disguised as ludleth since he kind of seems suspicious. Like with the eyes of the fire keeper and all.
with the main game being as dense as it is i can't wait to continue to stuff my inventory with more weapons, armours and items!
So everything got purged and set back up or something on this site?
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 444,818.49
Bank: 10,826.71
Wiki Edits: 40196
We are implementing wiki cross-posting with the forum, so comments are easier to find. For example your reply is now available here too: https://fextralife.com/forums/t530082/DLC
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
Ok, cool.
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 444,818.49
Bank: 10,826.71
Wiki Edits: 40196
It's still synchronizing so it'll be a while before things make sense again :P
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon