Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

You can find one off a crystal lizard in Smoldering Lake. And the crow will give you one for a black fire bomb
After fighting the Dancer you can find a lot in the next area, easily enough to up a weapon to +9 and then some.
Lothric Castle, this place has enough to go from 6-9. And a few leftover.
At one point in the dungeon you run across a sleeping giant. He drops 1 when killed
Atleast say which enemies in archdragon peak so im not running around killing every single enemy wasting time.
All serpent men have a chance of that . a good place to farm them is next to the first bonfire you have 4 serpent men very close to it
You can only trade 1 black firebomb, they wont accept anymore after that
ofc, otherwise it would be so easy to get +10 weapons
Pretty late in the game; go to Grand Archives and up the lift, head up to the roof where 3 winged knights are. They all have a chance at dropping it but they're very good for farming souls too. With the serpent ring and shield of want, they give around 17k souls each. Also has high chance to drop large titanite shards

Mastodonic

Souls: 70.00
Wiki Edits: 4
Im doing this with Shield of Want, Serpent rings and Symbol of Averice. 25,000 souls per knight + titanite chunks and blessed gems. Pretty good
How many do you need to upgrade a weapon completely?

Mastodonic

Souls: 70.00
Wiki Edits: 4
12 i believe. Its 2 , 4, then 6 for +7, +8 and finally +9
This applies for all shards. 12 shards to +3, 12 large to +6 and finally 12 chunks to +9
It doesn't seem like it's on the wiki so I thought I would share a spot I found, if you go to the Dragon Barracks Bonfire and go backwards, not towards the dragons and kill the hollows with item discovery equipment on then they have a chance to drop large titanite shards and titanite chunks as well
Thats exactly what i did and i can confirm, that you get easy exp and tianite chunks there.
just killed sleeping giant and sadly died when just got into the pit, returned back, never found chunk there or anywhere :(