Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

"He doesn't hit hard'??? This guy can one shot you with a two handed jumping attack even if you have 1000+ HP...
Yeah. It was a true hell for me to defeat this guy.

eremHaNeoN

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 3,410.00
Wiki Edits: 41
I just removed that sentence since it was annoying to look at, unprofessional and unnecessary, and apparently untrue based on everything everyone says here. Just a subjective exclamatory remark that added no information whatsoever, helpful or otherwise, to the wiki.
Through Dark Souls of futures past. The speed runner longs to see. One boosts between a pair of binos. Parry Walk with Me.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
He seems to appear more than one time... At least, I've seen a video where he... quite strangely, wasn't doing more than 45-75 hit point, great max ! And the player wasn't using iron flesh ( at least, I don't remember seeing him casting this spell )
He doesn't hit hard 90% of the time. However, he has an attack that seems like it's a 1 shot every time.

beefsloth

Souls: 85.00
Wiki Edits: 11
This guy is one tough a$$hat! He can put you into a lock from the front that chops off your head and with max hp (800~) I couldn't survive it.
This guy is Tarkus I'm not sure why they felt the need to change his name....
Better than Tarkus could ever be.
I'm sorry, but... Tarkus really died, long ago... falling from the high of Anor Londo. I believe that Tsorig, the Knight Slayer, is another chosen undead / seeker of fire ; from another time / another "world", that might have found this armor on his own road.

The more I read about him, the more I'd like to trace his path, because he wears some important gears from different ages and kingdoms : an armor of "Dark Souls 1" ; the greatsword of Raime, from "the Iron King DLC" ; and even the ring(s) of the Eleum Loyce knights of "the Ivory King DLC". Not sure yet, but... in therm of Lore, he might be a worthy inheritor of Tarkus... or an infamus miscreant.
I legit cannot beat this guy. He has 1 attack that doesn't do over half my health and it's a shield bash. Hardest hitting enemy in the game so far wtf.
Maybe it will help You if You don't want to cheese through this duel like some people advised above - when fighting him, don't lock on him. Roll through his attacks till he does a 3 hit combo or 2 hit to slam sword down. You can easily hit him 3 times then and roll away (with a quick weapon like a longsword). Just don't be greedy, wait for those long combos while rolling and You can kill him w/o losing hp. Also - it's easier to fight him down the stairs where there is more space and camera control doesn't make it difficult.
Just a heads up. You can drag this guy up to the bridge with the black Knight. They do seem to be hostile to one another, so they'll start swinging. It's also very likely that one will knock the other off the bridge--if not both of them.

I got them both to jump off on my first try.
Legit, pull him up like he says and they will both attack eachother, either he will be left low health to finish off, or he will be pushed into lava. I jumped into lava after he died to try and get loot, but i died also, when i ran back tsorig was still dead but his loot was where he spawned. GG.

Nephew

Souls: 50.00
Yeah, it's a good way to get rid of him, but it doesn't work every time, from my experience, tsorig can completely destroy the black knight if he get to strike first, a good way to prevent this, is to get them to approach each other, and to use a bow (or any ranged weapons) to force tsorig to prepare his shield. The black knight should then be able to get the first strike. (it's the best way i've found to get this strat to work 80-90% of the time)
"he does'nt hit hard" are you kidding me ? every single one of his attacks destroy at the very least 50% of my HP, and some of his attack are just one shots, this guy is the hardest hitting npc in the friggin' game so far. If you're using sorceries or any kind of magic against him, it's way easier to beat him, but if you're a CaC, he is annoying as hell.

eremHaNeoN

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 3,410.00
Wiki Edits: 41
I removed that sentence since 1) it looked unprofessional and was just an unnecessary, subjective, exclamatory declaration that added nothing. 2) It appears to be false based on what everyone else says, you included.
Through Dark Souls of futures past. The speed runner longs to see. One boosts between a pair of binos. Parry Walk with Me.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 452,738.49
Bank: 11,723.71
Wiki Edits: 41546
Thank you for removing it eremHaNeoN :)
We all need to work together for quality control! Wiki jolly cooperation \0/
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Elden Ring Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter Rise Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
He spawned just when I cut the wood bridge... one minute later I get the message he died.. no idea where.
Got a lot of souls but no loot.
Is that loot lost?

Nephew

Souls: 50.00
Don't worry, the one who died (probably by falling off the bridge, or getting crushed by the skeleball) was the invader version of him, the real one (the one who does loot the fume greatsword) will be where he sould be (near the lava pool in the old king's antechamber)
does he spawn again at the old kings bonefire?
Solved.
Was just his invader version. Just killed him infront of the lava sea
Seriously hate this guy. Just needed to vent.
Also, threw about ten dung pies at him, he doesn't seem to get poisoned, or has insanely high resistance. There, I contributed.
I just beat him with a 2Handed Lothric Great shield he taught me a few things like how shield bash won't break even if you run out of stamina on the guard so i pretty much had a poise match with him and won 14s vs 0s it took alooong time