Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

basically the homosexuality ring
It would actually be the tranny ring
you don't know much about homosexuality it seems...
gaaaaaaaay
So THAT explain the "tits" ! X'D

Joke aside, I don't really see the use... except for "fashion soul" build, maybe... Can someone explain it a bit deeper, please ?
Maybe... maybe it does have an impact with the NPCs ? Minor spoiler, nothing to be worry... I know there is one guy... that can be a girl, in fonction of your own gender : becoming a Male when you're girl, and the opposite.

That might be some kind of trick ? ... maybe ?
Neither I do. To be honest, I don't really see its use even in "fashion souls"... I mean, what's the fashion in a male acting like a female? And what is "acting like a female"? The walk? The voice? Cause I don't see much differences between a male character and a female one, in terms of acting...
SPOILER
most likely the item allows for same sex interactions or exploring gender specific responses from npcs as well as influence the 3rd ending quest path
/Spoiler

But maybe this item also has something to do with unlocking the gender specific pyromancies through different means? (Not the female trainer). That would be interesting.
Putting the ring doesn't change your sex, just your walking animation.
When I heard about this, I seriously thought the comments were just *****ing with me. Thank you based Miyazaki, you know your fan base too well.
What are those "female actions" a male character can't do? Maybe the walk animation? The voice?
It is just stuff like walk animations the voice doesn't change.

kyori

Souls: 107.00
So you mean each gender has some special movesets that the other gender doesn't have?
Gestures,walk confirmed
voice ?
I used this with my male strength build when I first found it and males stick their elbows in towards their torso and sway their hips when they walk. It was kind of funny watching some huge muscly buff dude walking like a chick.
IT'S A TRAP!!!
Anris gender is always the opposit of the PC so does this may have any effect on Him/Her ????
no
Why not?
It doesn't SWAP your gender. It merely makes you perform actions of the opposite gender - the only action being the idle stance and the walking animation. So, no.

lil2Gutz

Souls: 95.00
Wiki Edits: 9
No wonder...
Gwyndolin does indeed have tits.

Ah, the return of the "why" boner...with a vengeance.
YOU MEAN GWYNEVERE, GWINDOLIN IS THE DARKMOON COVENANT DUDE
Was that a *****ing Hellsing Ultimate Abridged reference?!