Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

rhiannon

Souls: 50.00
This armor set is SO COOL. I literally have this page bookmarked so I know how to get it upon release.
quite decent armor all around, with lore typical weakness to crush and fire resistance, but comparatively high resistance to frostbite. Otherwise no known remarkable features or special effects asside from its absolutely stunning design.
Stunning design being priority feature for picking armor :) Anyway poise is useless since DS2 and it will make not much diff if you use any other armor unless you go havels weight category. FashionSouls is the most important now :P
My choice for 29.9%
same
So, where I can get this? As a drop from Dancer of a Valley or not?
Read the *****ing article u stupid argentinian

TrustyPatches

Souls: 155.00
Wiki Edits: 6
WHEN HAS A BOSS DROPPED THERE ARMOR?
After you defeat this boss, someone in the Firelink Shrine sells boss armors, this goes with any boss.
How about "how do I get rid of this comment" instead?
is this for female only?
There are no gender restrictions for armor, not since DeS
dude, you can put beards in women in this game, of course it's not gender restricted

TrustyPatches

Souls: 155.00
Wiki Edits: 6
no
just makes your dude pretty feminine
if the helm makes you feel like a woman, swap it with the fire witch helm... thank me later
No, but looks much better on female characters (unless you like androginous, femenine male characters)
It's not *that* feminine. No more than elvish armor would be in any other RPG, at least. I used it on my male mage-warrior hybrid. Goes great with Sacred Bloom Shield and Lothric Knight Sword. Being able to reflect spells in stylish elf-like armor is a hell of a lot of fun. Help if your character doesn't look like Shrek, obviously.
i become thin and with boobs when i put on this set :)
Does it matter when I do the boss fight? I'm new to dark souls and I saw this armor set on google and I want to get it.
if you are good at dodging feel free to do it earlier as all of her hits can be dodged. Only real threat is the 2nd phase's spin attack but that is easy to avoid with enough stamina. Just be cautious as if you do it to early 60K souls will make you quite a bit overpowered for everything at the start of the game.
you can do it as early as you want if your heart desires, its said to be one of the toughest boss fights in game. Did it legit on a 45 with 2 other competent players with me, if you don't have players who aren't dumb you will not finish this boss in that level area. There is a glitch with the Sword Master npc which allows him to be unkillable and will kill the dancer for you as early as level 1, you just have to stay alive, this nets you 49500 souls among other things.
It doesnt matter when you do it, just as long as you get a feel for her moves. (Pun not intended) But keep in mind she is supposed to be a boss you fight LATER in the game.
It can be pretty hard to bear her even late-game. Having people to help makes her much easier, but if you don't have a lot of health her constant spinning in the second phase of her fight will end you quickly.
Also known as the, 'booty enhancer' armor
Rear ahead, therefore
Try thrusting
Good, lest we forget the classic
"Chest ahead"
Of DS1, put in your votes now, dancer of the bootylicious valley, or gwynevere, princess if boobs
Yes, I am immature, can you blame me?