Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Tops316

Souls: 77.00
Wiki Edits: 13
I have been farming the Silver Knights in hopes for their swords. I have their full Set but have not came across their sword or shield. Any confirmation either are in the game?
The shield does drop from them but with a low drop rate. I tried setting my luck to 99 , with the crystal rapier (+50 item find) and rusted coins (+50) and gold serpent ring. I got around 349 item find and farmed them for about an hour , all they drop are : Small and Large titanite shards , their armour set and their shield . some even drop their great bow and arrows.

but as of right now , they can not drop their spear / sword . if they can however , it's the rarest items in the game by far.
so any silver knight drops parts of the set right?
They do not drop the sword or spear.
I've gotten a shield but not sword or spear.
I got a proof of concord kept from one
Can these guys still be poisoned? For me they end up dying to the damage of the arrows before any poison kicks in. But I'm a dex build with an upgraded bow.
I tried poisoning them with arrows but they appear to be immune to poison.
I've gotten a dragonslayer greatbow to drop
So no spear?
someone claims that the little silver bastards in fact drop their Straight Sword ....Can Any one confirm this ?

nomaddc

Regular
Battle Tested

Souls: 557.00
Bank: 43.00
Wiki Edits: 27
Seems like they don't. Which is sad, I really want one.

Unbreakable_Patches

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 62.00
Wiki Edits: 3
They don't a Silver Knight Sword does not even exist in the games files.

nomaddc

Regular
Battle Tested

Anyone got any idea what weapons they are using? Wiki doesn't seem to have any "Silver knight" swords or spears...

nomaddc

Regular
Battle Tested

Update: farmed full set from these guys at anor londo bonfire (1 spear knight and 1 sword knight). Saw a lot of titanite drops, took quite a while to get last piece (head). In all this time not a single weapon dropped. Only shields, armor and titanite.
They are using Black Knight for some reason