Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki
By Anonymous
offering two titanite chunks in exchange for this ring xbox gamertag: psycho se7en.
By Anonymous
chunks? i'd rather kill some heralds for 2 minutes before accepting this deal :'D
By Anonymous
You can't even drop chunks to other players
By Anonymous
Hahahaha...God damn, this has to be up there with worst DS trades of all time. Haha, chunks? I honestly would not drop this item for 99 chunks. I would have been happy to just drop you an extra one for asking nicely. Hopefully you're just joking and I'm taking the bait. I promise I'll look for you online though, lol. Chunks.
By Anonymous
i would not piss on this deal if it were on fire
By Anonymous
How about this

You give me a copy of this ring

In exchange for a titanite shard
By Anonymous
you should get your head checked
By Anonymous
BUFF SMOUGH’S T H I C C N E S S
By Anonymous
I love getting jumpscared by the biggest lad in the game
By Anonymous
i think this ring is just bullsh1t , when I wear it for sniping across large area or across a bridge, etc. everyone see me while no buff active , no knifes/arrows stuck in me and no aura and yet everyone see me and always come shoot me way past the 10ish meters of the effect , but everyone i’ve seen use it becomes completely invisible at the about 10 meters range of effect 0/10 would use this lie again , me that dreamed to make a ghost build since 6 months will never be able to do so with my best bet that doesn’t work
By Anonymous
They can see any readied arrows. Your fault for not researching
By Anonymous
Use the White Birch Bow. It’s WA makes arrows invisible and gives them bonus damage.
By Anonymous
i was spotted for some reason by a player that was across the bridge to wolnir isnt that more then 10m?
By Anonymous
It's not foolproof. When you first invade the aura can be seen, if you have any body auras/buffs like tears of denial they can be seen, if you draw an arrow it can be seen, if you have arrows or knives stuck in you they can be seen. Plus plenty of players blindly throw out gestures hoping a hidden invader will reveal themselves, so if you feel for that then whoops.
By Anonymous
wish they hadnt nerfed it quite so hard, somewhere in between now and pre-nerf would have been perfect because now if they chase you you cannot get away and reposition unless you do some shenanigans or they are braindead.
By Anonymous
The single most important ring to any invader. The same people who ***** about how group invasions are impossible are also the same people who don't understand the point of a ring that allows you to utilize guerrilla tactics rather than sprinting into a group and wondering why you got your *** handed to you.
By Anonymous
I ALWAYS wear it at least at the start of the invasion. Host can hear you but can't pinpoint your spawn location. It gives you ability to scout, prepare plan of action, set up ambush, snipe with a bow, retreat to safety. I put it on par with cat ring in usefulness.
I love invading ganks at Road of Sacrifices and harass them with Millwood, constantly relocating (they never look for you at Orbeck place). One gank got so frustrated they started to throw **** everywhere, fun times.
By Anonymous
This ring should be exclusive only to Rosaria's Fingers and only work when you have the badge equipped. Make it worth equipping the Rosaria's badge.
By Anonymous
MRGA! MAKE ROSARIA GREAT AGAIN!
By Anonymous
Great idea! Also the Prisoner's Chain should only work in Irithyll Dungeon and only when you are inside one of the cells, the Ring of Favor should only work when you are actively doing someone a favor, and Lloyd's Sword Ring should only work for people whose real life names have been verified by From as "Lloyd."
By Anonymous
Previous comment - you're an idiot. Get a life.
By Anonymous
No. you're the idiot. Forcing people to wear another item in order to use the ring is bull*****an I am glad FromS didn't do that.
By Anonymous
Kill yourself, no it shouldn’t. ***** that stupid covenant.
By Anonymous
I feel bad for all the bullied kids in this thread telling someone else to kill himself. That kinda***** only comes from a sorry life or a 12 year old's mouth.
By Anonymous
What an astonishingly stupid idea.
By Anonymous
The toxicity of this 12 year old in his basement is astonishingly funny and sad at the same time.
By Demonico
Posts Avatar
Would absolutely no sense. Like one ano said: then the Lloyd ring, prisoners and so on - you'd be the same. Or any weapons, miracles, pyromancies or spells could only be used if you're in this covenant. That's bullkaka. Sorry dude, but pls think before you write something..
By Demonico
Posts Avatar
*absolutely make no sense *would be the same (sorry but I hate that I didn't see my comments - except the first 4 or 5 words.
By Anonymous
You'll never see it coming!!!
By Anonymous
Looking cool, ashen one!
By Anonymous
And his name is ASHEN CENA!
By Demonico
Posts Avatar
Yooouuu caaaan't seeeee me. Haha love this Cena comment. Great one anonym xD
By Anonymous
This ring needs to be NERFED -_-
By Anonymous
From my knowledge it’s already been nerfed
By Anonymous
Casul got sniped off a bridge and whines for nerf
By Demonico
Posts Avatar
F uck Ing nerfe this and this mimimis! Cause pple can't handle something they all cry: this and this should be nerfed! Ppl like you are the reason why great weapons - rings spells etc are nerfed now! First: there are some players who don't play pvp and only play the story and the pvp if get invaded or npc invaded. They have to pay cause you stupi d little 12 year old baby cry cause you can't handle it. (i was long time only pve - and I hated you little vaginas cause my fav weapon gets nerfed - not only for pvp, noooo for Pve too cause it's never only pve!) Second: learn to handle things like a man - if you find a weapon too strong the find a way to outclass this weapon. There are always ways and things you can use. Especially against the dark sword - come on all cry about a straight sword?! I mean what?! The most easiest weapon to parry and you cry about. And now about a ring? A RING?! The next ring, I think this is already nerfed and the prisoners chain too. But why? You can also use this rings and weapons. They're weak for you now like for us ^^ doesn't make sense to me! *****ing ashhole kids. Can't stand things like a man and only cry nerfe nerfe nerfe - instead from self using it or find a way to handle this things. Makes me soooo angry!
By Anonymous
Woah Demonico calm down man
By Anonymous
I guess the ring just doesn't work sometimes because I just got sniped by a phantom while I was wearing it.
By Anonymous
this or hacker... lel
By Anonymous
Did something give you away? Throwing knife, random arrow to the knee, buff visual effects?