Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

i'm not sure if it's a glitch or just luck, but i could farm 5 concords in 15 minutes killing the 2 silver nights in anor londor: i had full stock of small and large shards. so if the knights dropped them, i was unable to loot but got 1 concord easch 3-4 runs.
give a try to confirm. i have my 30 items :-P
god dammit! you might be right! I too had a luck run with two in a row just earlier today, not sure whether it was when I had a full stock of titanite shards. I thought it might have sth to do with me levelling up luck whenever I had enough souls. I swear to god, this is the most tedious thing I have ever done in a video game, I am farming these *****ers since maybe 6 hours and today I finally got 23. gonna go for 28 and then I just pick the two in game ones up in ng++
I tried that today, didn't work for me. on the contrary, after farming for a while with a full stock of titanite shards I actually got a proof right after I came back from firelink where I sold them.
ok. perhaps just to check: i had gold serpent ring, crystal rapier and symbol of avarice equipped (base luck is 8) had over 1mio souls
For some reason, I could not get a concord by killing 3 knights 1 by 1. Weird thing is I lure all 3 of them to the bridge and spam pyromancies to kill them and I got lots of concords from this method rather than going 1 on 1 with them lol.
I got my last proof today, it took me around 6 hours in total to get all 30 and here is what I did
symbol of avarice, chrystal sage rapier, serpent ring +1, shield of want
I didn't use any coins
weapon of choice was the fully upgraded Dragonslayer Ax/Halberd
whenever I would have enough souls or gotten a proof I would go back to firelink and upgrade luck, it felt like right after doing so the drop rate was increased. most proofs I got from the knight with the read eyes on top of the stairs so I would recommend to definitely kill him too. the first knight dropped them from time to time as well, while the second knight only dropped two or three in total. anyway, as far as I can tell there is no real tactic to actually farm those, it's 99% luck and I couldn't detect a real system. I must've done the run way over 1000 times, sometimes I got two in one run and sometimes I didn't get anything for maybe an hour. good luck though, it's a pain in the *** and prbbly the most tedious thing I have ever had to do in a video game.
So i'll leave what is like farming this from experience with 3 diferent characters. with an average of 350/400 luck (mimic head +gold ring+ cristal rapier in off hand+ a coin) will take you around 350 to 400 kills. kill only the 2 knights on stairs avoid the red eys one. it will take you longer. so buy 350 coins and use 1 per bonfire rest. you will for sure be done with the farm or realy realy close to it. keep darkmoon on if you wish ( i only have 3 summons for the full farm tho) hope it helps. patience!
My farming experience:
Setup: level 119 (right at the end of the first game run, dlc included) vordt great mace, 427 discovery.
Run description: run mid stairs, use coin, perseverance through the spear charge and kill, the next ones I can go in first no problem, kill the sword one and then kill the red eyed one, go back to the bonfire, repeat

During all the farming I had the covenant item equipped to do pvp online

Results, I think single value that reflects how much time I spent on this is, before the farming I didn't had any large titanite stored, at the end there were 251.
I'd say the red eye knight dropped most of the "proofs" but by small margin.
Around half of them came from doing online, although much like the drops, online could happen and then an hour could go by without happening again. Online wise, I'm not really good or anything, around half of the times I died, but, most of the drops I got them just because right after showing up as a summon someone else had taken care of the business and I was already going back

And I though killing midir would take time... little did I know

HuntingUnkindled

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 100.00
250 is nothing my friend. I maxed out normal titanite Shard in my storage (I had about 20-30 before I started in storage, so that's like about 570 drops) before I got 28 of these because I wasn't getting any summons by Way of Blue players.

HuntingUnkindled

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 100.00
Oh and I'm talking with CGSR+3, Crystal Sage's Rapier and Avarice Equipped, so I had about 370 item discovery, add the Rusted Coin boost it was about 420.
Aldrich faithful will not drop proofs well kept when they are auto-summoned. They will however, always be rewarded to a Blade of the Darkmoon when they kill someone that invades using the red-eye-orb with Aldrich faithful equipped.
Only need 3 more of these on my X1 character yet on my PS4 one i need about 7 to get the platinum trophy and cannot seem to get summoned or farm them at all.
Ad me on psn Soufleik
Maybe once in every three hours I get summoned. Then 75% of the time the invader or the host dies before I load in. Of that last 25% of the summons, the invader DOESN'T EVEN DROP A PROOF ON DEATH
Looking for someone to farm these add me Soufleik psn
Yo, I'll take up that offer . Psn: mustafa121292
I'll be on tomorrow at 6pm
Crystal Soul Spear does not stagger the silver knights out of their charge. I'm SL 184 with 60 int and never had it happen.