Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

got one from a silver knight at ando londor bomfire. very rare, though. only one in 50+ kills.

LoveBerserker

Souls: 90.00
Wiki Edits: 8
What's your luck stat ?
The drop is exceedingly rare, but all three Silver Knights at the Anor Londo bonfire (including the red-eyed one around the corner) can drop it. With Symbol of Avarice and Gold Coins, I was only able to get about 4 or 5 in a few hours of farming (and a lot of souls for leveling up, along with every piece of the Silver Knight armor several times over). Still, with how few players use Way of the Blue, the chances of being summoned to defend from an invader are low, and even if you're summoned to defend, there's always a chance that the invader will kill the host before you can earn your Proof. Up to you whether it's worth farming the Knights
From my experiences, they drop very rarely from silver knights, and for some reason I barely get summoned to defend a host. Maybe an increase to the drop rate would be good. Or maybe not limit your summon to people in the way of the blue, so you're summoned more frequently.

eremHaNeoN

Caffeinated
Guardian

Souls: 3,222.00
Wiki Edits: 38
Or at least rat tail, based on what I'm reading. No way I'm going to get these from online play, and having to get 60 of these to rank in two separate but similar covenants to the same person seems insane to me considering the ludicrously low drop rates I'm reading about. Increase drop rates in a future patch, pls kthx.

eremHaNeoN

Caffeinated
Guardian

Souls: 3,222.00
Wiki Edits: 38
Wait, nevermind, looks like it's a mere 30 since the rewards for both Sentinels and Darkmoons are the same. So whatever, 30 is still going to be hell...
99 luck, coins, symbol of avarice and still only 1 drop every 40-90 minutes
Do they drop as well if you are using way of white covenant and Darkmoon will come to help you to kill the invader? If that was the case it might be easier to farm them than being in the darkmoon covenant and hope to get summoned.
This is so stupid, not a single summon in 15h of playing in the covenant.
Are they going to add Blue Orb at some point? It sounds like this would be the drop from the guilty scum.
I wanna be the PO PO again.
Blues can only counter invade they can't active invade.
I have been farming the knights for hours now. I have 361 Item Discovery with my Crystal Sage rapier, coins, symbol of avarice, and gold serpent ring. I have 700k+ souls, 2 greatbows, 33 shields, 41 helmets, 30 chestplates, 33 gauntlets, and 32 pairs of leggings. How many Proofs have I gotten? 10. How many times have I been summoned? Once.
I have 370 item discovery and in 3 hours farming tonight I got zero proofs. In fact I have not had a single drop yet from these silver knights. I'm done. From need to fix their broken game.
Your story is truly scary... I am planing to start grinding right now... Then there is also farron wolf covenant... FS managed to mess up almost every covenant in this game in one way or another.
Same here. I have farmed for a few hours and got zero proofs. I've been summoned once. This covenant is broken and needs a fix. I can't get my platinum because of this covenant.