Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

https://youtu.be/hTkaT_wqgPo?list=PL9iJZAueowBROw4lW8uIDa5XQibM_1hXY
The moveset for this is the Dark Souls 2 move set which was sooo bad... I miss the Bambam sticks Dark Souls 1 moveset which was so much better, that great sword moveset when 2 handed bleh, and the fact that the rolling isn't the ground slam is even worse... way to go From Soft ruining one of the good weapons
Uh, do you remember WHY it was so great in DS1? Because of how disgustingly overpowered it was. This on an 32 INT build w/ power within & pursuers was THE scumbag build. Don't forget the hornet ring, for 100% less skill!
Meh the move set is actually very good! Ridiculously good tracking.

TheOneCaptain

Souls: 50.00
Actually, neat little fact I found about the moveset in DS3: Swinging the weapon makes you go so low to the ground that you can automatically dodges attacks from bosses
Let's put the jam back in the slam
I use this Great Hammer, because it is the only one which does not have this stupid small slam r2 which never hits in PvP
Why does sharp give an A scaling in dex??
Eh, why not? I'm probably going to have a rapier on the side with a heavy infusion, if I use this club.
I was fighting the nods leading to Farron Keep. So I killed the great club wielding guy but I got killed by the other guy. Is the great club still there?

Zethras

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 112.00
Wiki Edits: 9
I think he meant the two non respawning *****ers with black armors XD
Nod? You mean NPC?
It's pretty great!
With 40 STR/40 DEX, a heavy Great Club has 549 AR.

Zethras

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 112.00
Wiki Edits: 9
Why would you want to pur any point in DEX if infusing the weapon with Heavy, since Heavy infusion eliminates any DEX scaling? XD
You meant Refined infusion, perhaps?
I always have a big strike weapon handy to crush any armored enemy, and this works wonders.