Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

\[T]/
The sun is a wondrous body, like a magnificent father....
;_;
Poor Solaire
Now, bagging 50 Sunlight Medals is a bit of a pain, but let's take a moment to appreciate how much righteous fury is packed into the late Solaire's sword this go around:

Great Quality scaling and moveset, par for the course for a Longsword, how to make it better? Imbue with a Refined Gem. Slight decrease in it's great base damage but a huge boost to scaling... on a weapon that scales very well. Even better? Slap Sunlight Blade on that ***** since physical imbued swords can still be buffed. Not Enough? It has Sacred Oath (which boosts defense by 50% and Attack by 30%) BUILT INTO IT for on-demand use without needing to attune it.

So Longsword + Tons of Scaling + Tons of Lightning + on Demand Self Buff (that also effects allies) = Sunbros be like /watch?v=gTw2YvutJRA

I think I just found the primary weapon of my Cleric build.
Sacred oath built into it? What?
Only increases by 10% each lol
Check the Weapon Art, it's Sacred Oath, though it may have a different potency compared to the Miracle version it has the same effect.
According to this very wiki you can't infuse this sword, and we don't know if the buff is as good as sacred oath. Its probably a weaker version since it affects allies.
best for everything build. quality, faith and cmw
Cannot infuse bro.

Bearded_Dragon

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 1,310.00
Wiki Edits: 1
Does sacred oath miracle stack with this one's weapon art??
Yeah you're right, but that makes me worry. Just think at all those gankers out there, chugging, spamming R1 with this and buffing their allies.
Hell no.
I found this sword in lothric castle in a mimic chest near the white dragon
Lik dis if u cri evri teim :(
Praisin' all day, every day. \[T]/

ManatuBear

Wiki Master
Wiki Master

Souls: 51,917.50
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 8692
PLEASE do not add your scaling to the tables, add only the base damage. When the game shows something like xxx + xxx in the equip menu, only the first numbers are the base damage, the second set of numbers (after the +) are the bonus scaling your character gets from his stats.
You helped me out so much I've been so confused about this for years lol I'm so stupid
Killed this mimic... didn't drop the sword. What gives?
When dumb people attack
If you got the symbol of avarice from a mimic drop you may have missed the second drop underneath it containing the sword if you weren't paying attention.
Jk had to do it at least once sorry if I offended you

Callyste

Caffeinated
Guardian

Souls: 4,813.50
Wiki Edits: 4
The location is under a dragon in Lothric Castle, not High Wall of Lothric castle, where there is indeed also a mimic under a dragon. Lothric Castle is a late-game location!
Once to get out of the shortcut elevator take a left and you should see the dragon jump down and you'll find your mimic
But yeah right near before the dragon slayer armor area
Is it in the first location under that ***** of a dragon that burns you or is it further along?

Callyste

Caffeinated
Guardian

Souls: 4,813.50
Wiki Edits: 4
The location is under a dragon in Lothric Castle, not High Wall of Lothric castle, where there is indeed also a mimic under a dragon. Lothric Castle is a late-game location!
thank you Callyste I had assumed as much but its worth a shot asking when I wasn't able to get below the first dragon yet. I was hoping to get it early haha