Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

"Only a mad Hollow would choose to fight with this."... Could this be only flavor text, or is it a subtle hint towards Hollow Infusion?

LoveBerserker

Souls: 90.00
Wiki Edits: 8
If the hollow infusion yields a fixed amount of damage on every weapon, it might just be.
This is reminiscent of the dark souls 2 mundane infusion. Powerstanced Broken Str8 Swords were some of the meanest, but overlooked loadouts.

I am currently building a character to mimic the success of the predecessor.
Also, if you complete Anri's "slayer of Aldrich" quest, Anri will be found elsewhere, having gone hollow and crazed, and will attack you with the broken straight sword.

LoveBerserker

Souls: 90.00
Wiki Edits: 8
(And by that I mean "a fixed amount of damage given a certain luck level")

ManatuBear

Wiki Master
Wiki Master

Souls: 51,917.50
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 8692
PLEASE do not add your scaling to the tables, add only the base damage. When the game shows something like xxx + xxx in the equip menu, only the first numbers are the base damage, the second set of numbers (after the +) are the bonus scaling your character gets from his stats.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
What happens if you break the broken straight sword?
Broken straight sword -> REALLY broken broken straight sword
You get a bedtime paradox.
Pathetic Remains of a Straight Sword. The description changes to "Please, put me out of my misery..."
the universe collapses in on itself
liar ahead
I win basically every ***** pvp match and i get lotsa *****. Thanks, broken straights sword!
Its very low weight and ability to do a guardbreak can make it a potentialy useful sidearm in pvp

angelar

Souls: 102.00
Wiki Edits: 9
Absolutely no one worth their salt would block this weapon long enough to be guard broken in PvP.
I actually utilised it again greatshield users in pvp, It is situational but CAN be useful
Literally no one worth their salt would seriously take a broken sword seriously unless they understood that only EXTREMELY good or HORRENDOUSLY stupid players use them. So they might block through it going "Lol how stupid" and get destroyed by accident.
"No redeemable qualities" You do realize you are going to eat those words when someone not only beats the entire game using only this on an sl1 run, but then manages to kill an entire fight club with it.
Does this weapon turn into anything like it did in dark souls 2? Wondering if i should bother upgrading it.
how AR does it have at +10?