Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

I am looking forward to the fun this could bring. I hope it last a decent amount of time.
Oh yeah! This pyromancy has potential to be the most fun spell.
This ***** is so broken in PvE it's funny. Enemies will not hit you back whatsoever, even if you go haywire on them. Can't wait to cheese some of the gankfests in the later areas.
The ultimate question is does it affect summons or invaders in pvp
Yes it does. I was able to hypnotize a human player to do my bidding through the TV screen as a matter of fact
I doubt it works on players at all, but I would definitely like to test if it will work on NPCs to make them hostile to Invaders. That would make me giggle...

"hah, a little magic user. This'll be easy. Wha..!? What the..!? OW!... Why am I being attacked by a mimic!?!"
Could it work with the miracle "Atonement", which lure enemy towards you ?
Is this a ranged or touch spell? Doesn't seem to work on the dancer-like enemies in Boreal.

Zephyr-Sloth

Souls: 50.00
It's ranged.

Godard

Souls: 90.00
Wiki Edits: 8
It is Ranged. Has the same range that Profaned Flame for example.

Godard

Lingering Dragoncrest Ring does not affect the duration of this spell (aka Necromancy). Also, the duration of the spell is 30 seconds. You can literally overwhelm alll areas with a combination of Rapport and Hidden Body. Lingering Dragoncrest Ring does affect Hidden Body.

Godard

This spell does not work on Pontiff Knights.
crabs, skeletons, slimes, spiders like things (cursed&poisoned), giants, rats, dogs, fire witches, pontif knights either...just for hollows i guess
Add most of the enemies in this area as well. Rapport didn't do anything to them.