Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

If this weapons skill isn't like the Shotel from DkS 1...that would be really disappointing.
In Oroboro's recent video, it seems like it fires a moonlight blade. If that weapon isn't a boss weapon.
The weapon skill is Quickstep, like the dagger. See this video around 0:50. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1izaSmPhhY8

crazyinsanity

Souls: 89.00
Wiki Edits: 1
This weapon has a moveset similar to daggers because it is considered a dagger... I'm not disappointed at all considering the Shotel is a completely different weapon, has been in all the Dark Souls games including this one, and it is considered a curved sword.... therefore having a moveset befitting of.... a curved sword.
Where is this thing?
no it's not that is the cresent moon sword
This weapon is a guaranteed drop from Leonhart, once you invade his world, above the area where you fought Aldrich.
this weapon drops from the red eyed hollow in the building right after the area where the giant is using the Great Bow to help you in the Undead Village. The same building where you find the great reaper.
I got it off the guys in the white gown who wield it in the Undead Settlement.
Reminds me of Yurt, the Silent Chief from Demon's Souls...

HighKingLolnir

Souls: 50.00
This thing NEVER drops.

HighKingLolnir

Souls: 50.00
This thing NEVER drops.
Dropped first time.... Praise the RNG Gods!
Drops by the red-eyed hollow with white clothes if you backtrack from dilapidated bridge. Took about 35 kills with 250 discovery.
i've done over 12 runs, still no drop
the *****ing hollow does drop some fire bundle (the one that lasts 5 seconds)
and that's that...
It took me about 60 tries to get it, so, be aware that it is a hard drop.