Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

So does this allow us to summon without being in lord or cinder mode?

WarshaperToma

Casual
Convict

Souls: 0.00
Bank: 123.00
I heard that you can summon npc
's without using an ember with this, but it still needs to be tested
No, can't summon white soapstone. But I guess you can summon people to invade you to do some PVP and test your skillz "Red soapstone"
this will allow you to SEE summoning signs
useful in terms of "lets see if i should burn an ember" to see if coopers are around
You can see red soapstone regardless, so that's not it.

Sambra

Souls: 166.00
How long it lasts, please?
50 secondes.
this spel doesnt work i see the signs but i cant summon them
Where does it say you can summon them? Oh wait it doesn't!
can only see the signs.. wtf
That's a very useless miracle.

Xlite

Casual
Convict

Souls: 365.00
it has uses you just dont understand i guess
[img=center]http://xlitegaming.com/sig.png -->
Xlite Gaming Dot Com
XliteGaming @ Twitter | XliteGaming @ Twitch |
For people who don't use a wiki, it lets you see the signs so you know whether or not you should spend an ember. Or maybe you're looking for someone in particular?
i'm glad someone used their brain to figure this out.
i would have wasted so many embers if not for this spell
Why would they let you see summon signs when you are not in Ember Form if they will just slap across the hand when you try to summon them? This would have been a good "Easy Mode" for the game.
please git gud
Game is already easy mode lol. Instant heals from estus chugs along with the time it takes to chug them. Dodging made so easy and simple people just spam it and such i-frames. DS3 is easy mode as is XD
More like Casual Mode.
"Displays more help from other worlds" Does that mean it increases the Level range to see more peoples Soapstones or what?
It means you can see summon signs but you can't use them.
what is the point of using this spell to see signs without an ember if you still need the ember to summon them?
My bad but I solo and use a pure sorcerer/pyromancer build and I HATE invasions I don't even understand the purpose of mixing PvE with PvP.
This is mostly for those afraid of invasions. You use it, so you know beforehand if there is someone to summon.
Or else you may risk yourself being open to invasions without help, unless you are in Way of Blue; and even then, there is a chance that nobody will come.

Xlite

Casual
Convict

Souls: 365.00
yeah post above me sums it up. when this game becomes older and less and less people play but still the dedicated stay to invade. this spell comes in play. since there will not be the massive amounts of summons you see now you will be able to go through stages without wasting embers then when you need help with a boss you can cast the spell and see if any signs are available. and stay that way while waiting for a sign. when embered and you sit at a boss gate and wait around for help you open yourself up for invasions bigtime. its for the casual dark souls players not the people who solo the game with no problems
[img=center]http://xlitegaming.com/sig.png -->
Xlite Gaming Dot Com
XliteGaming @ Twitter | XliteGaming @ Twitch |
excactly...