Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki
By Anonymous
This seems like a good area to farm for souls and titanite shards because you can keep summoning Tsorig and Cuculus for some jolly co-operation.
By Anonymous
Please fix the explanation for the Lower Portion. It doesn't make sense even as an instruction or a sentence.

"Return to the room where all the fire demons where an exit through an openening to a hallway that comes to a hole."
By Anonymous
I don't have editing rights, but the illusory walls leading to the staff are back to back in the room with the giant rat and the 6 normal rats before the room with all the Basilisks.
By Anonymous
It takes a special kind of mental gymnastics to understand that one. My head hurts even attempting it
By Anonymous
The worm is super easy to kill from behind, it has no animation to turn, so it wont be able to hit you a single time. Just run past him and meele it from behind when it uses its lightning attack.
By Agurzil
Posts Avatar
"Continue ahead and drop down a series of ledges until you land in the water" after the ballista usually leads to a large loss of health, because the first drop is too large. I just found out you could use dagger's WA 'quickstep' to go down that first ledge without any loss of health whatsoever.

Seems like it has the same properties as the crow quills WA had originally, ignoring gravity =D
By Anonymous
What is the area shown in the cave opening, before reaching the red eyed skelies and the lever for the balista. It looks like some sort of cathedral or castle. If its from DS1, I wouldn't know, haven't completed it.
By Anonymous
It's the boreal valley
By Anonymous
The Mimic trick for the Fire Demon doesn't appear to work anymore. I did it last night and the fire demon killed the mimic before it even had a chance to attack.
By Anonymous
Ironically, I did the trick today and it worked.
By Anonymous
I did it a few days ago also, it was my first time doing it. I was surprised that the mimic won so easily.
By Anonymous
False, need to make multiple characters and test if you want actual results. Did it today and the Mimic still won the fight, made an alt and speed ran through to the mimic to test again and this time the demon won with a little health. depends on the ai and attacks chosen to decide who will win but the mimic and demon still attack one another if provoked.
By Anonymous
You can actually get to the Old King's Antechamber Bonfire quite easily if you make the ballista hit a hole to the ground near the wall which it can break under it before the giant crab enemies, I accidentally noticed and there is only one enemy on the way until the bonfire, and then you can get the estus shard pretty easily without even making the jump and kill the fire statue safely
By Anonymous
Why does this not have more likes? I played this game so many times and never realized this!!! Quite a find! Thanks a lot for your help!
By WildBoar
This is my favorite mid-game area to invade due to the wide variety of hazards to use against gonkers. If you spawn on the lake and the host/phantoms are underground, pay attention to the ballista because it will shoot in their general direction despite not being able to hit them at all. The sandworm provides excellent cover for healing if they're greedy and trying to kill you rather than going for the boss. Tsorig makes an excellent ally if they're actually dumb enough to follow you down there. Just be wary of the black knights because for some reason they can attack you even when not seeded. The bridge before the ballista area guarded by a black knight is still a good place for a showdown especially if you have Force or a weapon with a stomp/launch type WA. Nobody survives long enough to get out of the lava.
By Galvantez
Posts Avatar
I've never really invaded much in DS3, except to use up cracked red eye orbs. I always feel like an *** and succeed or get rekt/ganked. Usually the latter
By Anonymous
Probably because the black knights seem to attack anything or at least any humanoid unit, even the other black knight nearby if lured.
By Anonymous
yeah your kind need a life, i just wanna play my *****ing game ***
By WildBoar
I just want to play the game too, by invading people.
By Anonymous
Have ye no honour
By Anonymous
This huge thing is not aust a ballista. This is AVELYN GOD himself!
By Anonymous
More like Havelyn god
By Anonymous
The corpse carrying the izalith tome is performing darkmoon loyalty, you should do the same in the same place