Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki
By Anonymous
My controller fell when i talked to her and i accidentally killed her*****
By Anonymous
Same bro, I know the feeling ...
By Anonymous
lol, I'd throw my hands up in a mix of frustration and laughter if that happened to me.
By Anonymous
Yeah I once dropped down to talk to her and accidentally pressed left-click and did a plunging attack. One-Shot kill...
By Anonymous
F
By Anonymous
NOOOOOOOOOOO
By Anonymous
Yeah I did that to corynx. They’ll get over it.
By Anonymous
Gave her Grave Warden (pyro) > Deep Braille (miracle) > Quelana (pyro) and she still complained!
By Anonymous
well yeah. She complains if you give her any 2 pyromancy tomes, no matter what order you give them. Wiki is a bit unreliable when it comes to minute details
By Anonymous
I find it very weird that she is not blind and yet knows how to read braille
By Anonymous
It's not that weird for a learned person, which I would assume she is considering she uses sorceries. After all, you don't think people with their own eyesight take an interest in these sorts of things? Though I will say it is a bit of a lucky coincidence. She'd have to have known it beforehand because I doubt she just has a book on braille on-hand to learn.
By Anonymous
I forgot, only blind people can learn a language
By Anonymous
It is weird. And every person in this thread saying it not is also weird.
By Anonymous
You obviously never played Pokemon RSE.
By Anonymous
She doesn’t accept miracle tomes though...
By Anonymous
I'm not blind and I actually learned how to read braille at one point. I've forgotten how to do it now but it's not too hard if you already know how to read normally. Can be picked up by a seeing person in probably 1-2 weeks with enough practice.
By Anonymous
Why can’t Karla be given sorcery scrolls? Someone at FromSoftware was apparently sleeping on the job. Not only is Karla a sorceress, but she is also learned enough to teach you pyromancies and dark miracles. I suppose it might be the same reason she doesn’t teach you regular pyromancies and miracles, but it still seems odd to me. Failing NPC questlines for unpredictable/arbitrary reasons is practically a grand tradition at this point, so why not let Karla the SORCERESS accept SORCERY scrolls? P.S. I’m relatively new to anonymously ranting on internet forums, and so far it’s been fun. However, I still can’t bring myself to intentionally misspell words or use atrocious grammar.
By Anonymous
Because sometimes things are just they way they are.
By Anonymous
Does anyone else feel that this character could also have been inspired from Karla "The Grey Witch" from Record of Lodoss War back in 1988? She lived for over 500 years by sealing her tremendously powerful magic (and her consciousness) in a magic circlet which would possess any host of her choosing. She went on to influence events in Lodoss for centuries and is easily the most powerful character in the series, wielding many types of magic with ease.
By Anonymous
best girl
By Anonymous
... do understand, it will be my first time.
By Anonymous
It's better to give Irinia the dark miracle Braille tomes, as they turn her into a thirsty and insatiable nun that craves your touch.
By Anonymous
And wants you to kill her. Kinda kills the mood too.
By Anonymous
Bastard
By Anonymous
megumin after puberty
By Anonymous
I can't believe all the praising comments here. She's a poor copypasta of DeS' Yuria with a squandered hint of backstory... I like her personality, but that's about it. One of the worst NPCs in the franchise...
By Anonymous
Ruinous nostalgia detected
By Anonymous
I think you don't deserve all the dislikes.
By Anonymous
"Worst" is a bit harsh based on your reasoning, since most other concepts of Dark Souls 3 have been pulled from earlier games as well. Not to mention, Yuria literally exists in Dark Souls 3 under her own name, completely separate from Karla. The devs probably just used Karla to pay some tribute to an OG character. Plus, she's a good buddy.
By Anonymous
Yikes those dislikes tho. People get heartbroken way to quick when someone has a different opinion.