Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

DOES THAT SAY ANOR LONDO???

Weyu

Souls: 110.00
Wiki Edits: 12
Indeed, our favourite legendary castle is back, bringing some much needed nostalgia.

Sadly Anor Londo isnt a whole region but only a bonfire and a very cool boss fight. I will update the bonfire list with what I got so far. :)

Weyu

Souls: 110.00
Wiki Edits: 12
Is there any reason why someone adds anor londo as its own region when its in fact part of the Irithyll of the Boreal Valley region in the game. Splitting it up would make sense in a progression guide but this is just to list up the bonfires :P
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 372,572.49
Bank: 8,698.71
Wiki Edits: 31032
All areas are those that get a display of their name when you walk in. Therefore anor Londo is its own area
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
anyone have any idea why recently my bonfires don't show up in the list so i am unable to teleport to them?
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 372,572.49
Bank: 8,698.71
Wiki Edits: 31032
There was a bug that prevented teleporting if your game had not installed fully before you began play. Try patching and reinstalling
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
You guys forgot the Nameless King bonfire (Archdragon Peak).
Just edit the page, it´s fairly easy...
How do I light this bonfire? It won't let me
Late reply but you have to kill the monster on the left
Occaisionally, I will not be able to warp to a bonfire and I have not figured out why yet. I lit the first bonfire at the High Wall and can warp to that, but after lighting the Tower on the Wall I cannot teleport to TotW. When I try, the text is greyed out, and there is an odd yellow icon to the left of it. Any thoughts? Might be useful to add to this entry...
It's just because you're hitting the wrong bonfire, the odd yellow icon represent yourself crouching, it just means you actually rest on the bonfire you try to teleport ;)
So try an other one
The grayed out bonfire is the bonfire you're resting at.
Not sure if this is related, I installed before release date on Xbox one and haven't been able to get calibrations since the server went live, so I'm playing offline
If your having issues retrieving latest calibrations try quitting the game completely. Close it out and return to Xbox home screen. Then go to apps and games and install an xbox360 game. The free back comp games with gold work perfect. If nothing is in your ready to install list uninstall a 360 then start installing it again. Once the installation begins go and launch ds3 and you should then be able to get calibration and access to online play
Wouldn't it be cool if there were such things as bonfire mimics....

AaroNine

Souls: 87.00
YES!
http://vempirick.deviantart.com/art/Bonfire-Mimic-526068354 here ya go!
Also there are some good arts on his profile, ladder mimic for example :O
I have thought that at every bonfire I've come across... I hope this is a real bonfire and not a mimic. I mean a mimic can be anything not just a treasure chest. Why not make one a bonfire or a door.
Okay satan, that's enough.
Mimics are ment to punish the greedy so that would not work from a lore standpoint.
NO NO NO!! The mimics in this game are already ridiculously strong as it is, I always hit a chest before I open it so I don't get one shot by a mimic

RetroNotRetro

Souls: 65.00
"Okay Satan that's enough"

10/10 best comment
I didnt know Satan was a part of the community
from already said that they won't do that. bonfires are the one thing you can always trust in Dark Souls
It does not give FP. Unless I am drinking it wrong...
I believe estus soup is only for healing, not FP.
lol
use the ashen one for FP bro
Whenever I travel with a bonfire my poison and bleed build up, with two other things. I guess curse and something. Do more people have this? Is it something I did?
I have that too. it's whenever i spawn at a new bonfire, not sure why either though
I think that whatever ring or item you have on is increasing a stat that increases resilience a so every time you visit a bonfire you get extra resilience a.

Unknown

Souls: 115.00
Wiki Edits: 21
Iam having the same since i equipped either the ring of favor or the ring of strenght, i will test it, if it occurs when the rings are not equipped
Did you sit down again after you lit it? If not that might be it
It's to do with your equipment and certain attribute defenses, so if you have a ring on and it increases poison resistance, once you travel and your stats reset, the added resistance of the said attribute decrease like build up. It's pretty hard to understand and also hard to explain, but hopefully that clears it up for you