Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki
By Anonymous
kill yourself weeb
By Anonymous
For me, is very similar at a Fire-Element version of a Rasenshuriken ninja tecnique, from the "Naruto" manga/anime.
By Anonymous
I just hope they won't nerf this spell again. This spell is MEANT to be powerful.
By Anonymous
I would like waaaay more range from this spell. Still an excellent pyromancy though.
By Anonymous
The guy who used 'weeb' has a very small ***** and a spacious basement full of loneliness.
By Anonymous
No, forbidden sun is way better. Its have animation from it, but nothing more.
By beefsloth
Chaos fire ball that you purcase from the last tome the male pyrodude can accept?
By Anonymous
Used a Pyromancy Flame +9 for testing, & I'm still in NG. With no damage boosting rings, & tested on first Lothric Knight from Lothric Castle bonfire:Great Chaos Fire Orb did 377 on initial impact, & an additional 164 from the lava.Chaos Bed Vestiges did 457 on impact.
By Anonymous
From my experience, yes it is. It deals considerably more damage than the Chaos Fire Ball, and this alone makes a huge difference in boss fights.
By Anonymous
I didn't notice any difference in casting speed between his and he chaos fireball.
By Anonymous
It depends, the same conundrum faced players in DS2. Let me break it down for you.Forbidden Su-sorry, Chaos Bed Vestiges, is significantly faster than Great Chaos Fire Orb (GCF), giving it naturally high DPS (much higher than GCF when chain-cast), and making it very useful for punishing attempts at healing, or charging up long-duration weapon arts. The price you pay for this, however, is the high Focus cost of the spell. It bears the highest FP cost of any offensive Pyromancy, and will drain you very quickly without a strong investment into Attunement / Ashtus.GCF on the other hand, is slower, more Focus efficient, and actually hits harder than Chaos Vestiges, both the initial impact is slightly stronger, and the lava-pool is stronger, giving GCF far higher damage-per-cast, further increasing its efficiency. However the slow cast time makes it clumsier in combat, requiring much more skilful manipulation in order to actually hit moving targets with it.So you can either have a fast, but high-cost missile that is easier to apply in combat. Or a slower, but cheaper magical version of an ICBM that is harder to apply in combat, but more rewarding to successfully use.Most people went with Forbidden Sun in DS2, mostly because it was easier to obtain, and was very very useful for punishing healing at range, and was strong enough to trade with other magic based nukes. It was just very expensive to attune, and only came with a few casts.
By Anonymous
*tested, not 'treated'
By Anonymous
82.34.218.21:Chaos Bed Vestiges deals more damage on hit for me than Great Chaos Fire Orb. GCFO deals more damage overall with the lava damage, but not initial impact. I'm at 34 intelligence & 30 faith. Treated with all combinations of the damage boosting rings. When did the initial impact of GCFO do more damage than CBV direct hit for you? I tested on Lothric Castle Lothric Knights.
By Anonymous
I Was Hit from it in PVP And my health won't stop going down even after I die Anyone able to help
By Anonymous
Nooooob.
By Anonymous
Clap clap for Ghostofwill. Its true. Dont rage on someone for asking a question because they dont understand or missed something.
By Anonymous
what the *****
By Anonymous
Nvm it is the mimics head piece don't wear
By GHOSTofWILL
Hey, everybody was a noob at one point and people make mistakes. At least they had the cojones to post again and correct themselves after they figured out what was happening.
By Anonymous
Probably the best pyromancy in the game.
By Cypeq
The most damaging pyromancy, although it's very expensive to cast! and short range is a bummer, consider it for PvP.If you include the lava pool damage of Great Chaos Fire Orb, which is almost certain to hit they even out in damage.Lava pool frequently hits other mobs agroed by attacking. Also enemies with shield frequently mitigate direct spell damage, but they frequently drop guard and get hit full damage by lava pool.
By Anonymous
Forbidde- Chaos bed Vestiges , Chaos Ball, Fire Whip, firestorm and Sacred Flame ( THE HAND OF GOD. THAT GOD BEING GWYN. LORD OF SUNLIGHT AND FLAMING GRAB ATTACKS ) are the go to spells for me when pvp'ing as a pyromancer. Forbidden Sun in particular is good for finishing off people are they attempt to get away from a fireball impact, or a Gwyn grab.
By Anonymous
Why did I just now realize that's Gwyn's grab holy *****.
By Anonymous
Sacred Flame, I'd assume.
By Dorkmoon
...but whatever they want to call it its the same thing. It's a great spelll. Nice, straightforward fireball with decent speed and good damage, especially with fire boosting rings. Even if you get just one attack spell its a good investment.
By Anonymous
Yep, that name was way cooler :|
By Anonymous
"oh dear, my two phantoms got rekt, better go summon more so this invader can have a fair 1 v 4 gank attack, lots of summon signs right here by the bonfire for me to cheese... just got to stand still for a seco- *boom*-unable to summon gankers-
By Anonymous
wooooooooow an invader complaining about things being fair.... why dont you go hide behind some mobs and cry
By Anonymous
GG
By Anonymous
If you invade and expect the host to put up a fair fight, then invasions aren't for you. Just do duels, honorfag.
By Anonymous
Person above me gets it
By Anonymous
lmao a host player that gets to keep his full HP, and full flask amount, and still be covered up to 3 Ally players is trying to say an invader doesn't have a legitimate reason to complain? Your right let me stand in that mob... Oh wait the giant seed.. Silly me
By Anonymous
I'm at 50 Int and 48 Fth. With the two Pyro Rings and Lloyds Ring it does 1316 Damage to a Ghru on NG+ at Farren Keep
By Anonymous
No they are month to fire.
By Anonymous
They're week to Fire
By Anonymous
They're decade to fire
By Anonymous
There weak to fire. And also after 40 bro you don't get that much of an increase to your stats 40 40 is better
By Anonymous
They're day to fire