1. high strike damage, 647 AR 2h at 66 str
2. insane poise health and blocking capabilities with stomp WA
3. good moveset and range with both vertical and horizontal swings and thrust like 2hr2, good roll atack
4. has great hammer poise health meaning one will need just 24 poise to trade once with an UGS, it does not have great hammer poise damage though.
5. can be buffed, despite being a special weapon
1. very heavy weapon
2. highest stam consumption of all ugs
3. cannot be infused
4. wa into r2 is slow and wont hit good players is pvp, is good for fast reset poise health
Others: a good pure str weapon with 50 str requirments and S scalling in str. It has high damage, very good poise health, making it a good option for pvp and pve alike. vertical swings and high damage will melt enemies in area pvp, it s a good option for bosses as well due to it s high strike damage, In pvp can 2 shot opponents with proper build and buffs, veing a versatile weapon due to it s moveset, poise and damage.
Imo it s a top tier weapon, and can be very strong in right hands. Compared to Greatsword UGS is very close, while heaving more poise health and aprox same damage, it falls behind in weight, stam consumption, versatility (greatsword UGS can be infused with elemental and has insane damage) and imo moveset. Compared to Zwei and Astora GS, while having more damage for physical builds and poise health, it falls behind in moveset, veight, versatility and stam consumption. Those differences are not that high and still FUGS is a great weapon that can carry the ashen one in ng 7 without any issues.
Enjoy the Big Bonk of UGS!