Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki
By Anonymous
So, is he the small smart one who also can't walk.
By Anonymous
No he is the big one the lord of cinder is the smart small one.
By Anonymous
He gives 102k souls in NG, also it's a good idea when melee fighting him to hit him from behind, that way you'll hit both lothric and lorian
By Brostein
Sure you didnt have any souls from before? Or were using any soul income buffing items?
By Anonymous
Fought him with a Dark Sword. Unbuffed L1 attacks did 198. Dark Weapon buffed L1 attacks did 230~. Lightning Weapon attacks did 285~. Either weak to lightning damage or strongly resistant to dark.He also takes slightly less damage during the second phase.
By Anonymous
I have done everything in her questline, but when I reach the door before the fight her summon sign is not there. Anyone know why???
By Anonymous
If you join the covenant of that one slug lady that relocates your stats she will leave firelink shrine and will become hostile next time you see her. This happened to me I wanted to relocate my stats and went back to the shrine and she said she no longer would serve me and would leave firelink shrine....so I just killed her.
By Anonymous
Hit him in the gonades
By Anonymous
Don't be silly.
By Anonymous
He's a Cripple, he wouldn't feel it.
By Anonymous
Any tips? Shieldless STR build usually usiing the greatsword but it's to slow for this battle I am using the large knife instead (meat cleaver) SL is 90.
By Anonymous
git gud? lol try using maybe a faster weapon? you can't agro and tank through all of Dark Souls like that, try to adapt to different weapons....that's the only advice I can give, maybe summon like 4 phantoms or something...
By Anonymous
you don't necessarily need a fast weapon. i beat them with a fume ultragreatsword, which is one of the slowest weapons. mostly using the roll attacks worked fine with the range the weapon gives. and a couple of normal 2h attacks when lorian was being revived. honestly, his melee attacks are not that hard to dodge and even if they hit, the don't hurt nearly as much as the magic attacks.
By Anonymous
OP here,git gud is such a bull***** response jesus christ. I've played numerous times through everything from Demon Souls to BB and I just hoped that there is some detail that I am missing to kill these sons of *****es.Nevertheless, it has nothing to do with speed I indeed just need to git gud so here my advise to other shieldless STR builds: Use the quickest weapon you can (butcher knife allows one hit after dodge f.e.) dodge his swipes to the right of him and wait for the combo to end on a horizontal swipe he quickly continues after the vertical ones. Don't be greedy.I'm stuck with his second phase but I am always just one hit short on Lothric so it's just a matter of time.Peace out.
By Nostrodamas
Executioners greatsword works well, high damage, decent speed, can be buffed with lightning
By Anonymous
The article claims that lil lothric has a cooldown, yet I find the fight a lot like Aldrich. Spamming homing missiles and spears constantly. Rather unfortunately out of time with the sword of big lothric, so dodging one grts you hit by the other. Anyone else have this problem?
By Brostein
+HighKingLolnir Still beter than dark souls 2 bosses...
By HighKingLolnir
Just another hyper aggressive enemy that never stops attacking, like almost every other boss/enemy in this game. Not difficult, just frustrating and tedious.
By Anonymous
*COUGH Arcane Smelter Demon COUGH*
By Anonymous
Gives 85k souls at NG
By Anonymous
a lot of humanoid enemies in Dark Souls 3 seem incapable (or unwilling?) of walking upright. Vordt, Wolnir, Dancer, Lorian, Boreal Outriders, ... i wonder if it means anything ...
By Brostein
Mayby they would be too big too porperly see? Think they reserved the hulking giant chraecter for Yhorm.
By Anonymous
It's bloodborne 2, it's full of man-beasts and dancing people walking in impossible positions.
By Anonymous
Vordt and the Outrider Knights walk on all fours because they were turned into beasts by Pontiff Sulyvahn.
By Anonymous
Lazy bois