Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

I have all rings but they didn't give me the trophy,anyone know why ??
Were you offline?
You need all regular rings, and all the +1 +2 rings etc
if someone doesn't drop me the chillbite ring on ps4 im going to kill myself.
And that was the last time we saw anonymous... another victim off the notorious Chillbite ring. Headline reads 'frostmunch bling beaten by badly bitten man finger bracelet'
Anyone willing to drop standard wolf ring on ps4?
if you give me DLC weapons ,but my lvl 305

rangerxairborne4

Souls: 50.00
no earn it yourself

rangerxairborne4

Souls: 50.00
no earn it yourself
Someone can drop de standart wolf ring on PC for me ? My steam: Bills ( with beerus profile pic ) Ps: The DLC rings are needed to ?
Dear you I guess, I could help you out, though it's a pain in my ..... to find you on steam... 69k matches... not a very original name :D Can't you temporarily rename yourself so I can find you with more ease?
TO help a little more i.m fron brazil, my profile is the one that says Lord BIlls/ Lord Beerus Brazil in the descripition.
for those who are trying to get all rings and cant pvp cuz of high lvl, i did 2 hours of farm at keep ruins bonfire for wolf ring with 430+ item disc, every 3-5 runs i got one, it was pretty fast
No Ninja Flip ring? Damn.
I guess the bloodring has a similar effect, but you re right, there is no reason we shouldn't be allowed to be a flippy boi
Jesus every other comment is someone asking to drop rings for them. Just play the game and earn them ya *****in casuls.
this may be a dumb question but when the page says you only need 106 rings for the achievement does that mean you can have multiples of the same ring and still get the achievement, or do multiples not count?
It means you need 106 specific rings. The number itself isn't important; that's just how many different rings there are in the base game. The 10 from the DLCs aren't required, so you only need the ones from the base game.
I think this is the most difficult achievement to get in the game... I traded with friends early in first play through and new game plus 1 only to realize the achievement didn't pop... I think the game forces you to actually pick up every ring and improved version of those rings in your first three playthroughs... because I've double and tripled checked my rings and I have all of them and nothing. I even took them all out of my inventory multiple times and moved them from the storage box multiple times. I'm so confused.
Says to drop and pick up again