Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

The ENB +10
Thanks ENB.

Drake_Bridge_Invader

Regular
Battle Tested

Souls: 102.00
Great weapon art attack, and fitting for characters that start with high dex.

Xerav

Regular
Battle Tested

Souls: 582.50
Wiki Edits: 1
and it has bleed so if infused it should scale quite well with LUCK
PEASANT'S COMING THROUGH
cant even EAT without crops
I'M GONNA GROOM THE FUK OUTTA THOSE CROPS
Is there a sweet spot for this weapon? Or will hitting anywhere with the weapon do same damage?
The sweet spot actually increases the damage output by a lot. Hitting it on any part but the sweet spot does the normal AR, but hitting the sweet spot does a lot of bonus damage.
There seems to be a sweet spot unfortunately
There is a sweet spot but unlike dark souls 2. You can get away with not always hitting it.
Good moveset, bad damage output. Just like the claymore. I has a sad.

RD69

Souls: 55.00
If you are running a Dex build (like me) infuse it with a sharp stone and it becomes quite the weapon. It actually is my best weapon currently with an A scaling in Dex after the infusion, Just takes a little practice to learn some good combos and the range.

GitGoodrich

Souls: 50.00
It can bypass shields with 100% physical block for some damage still. Seen people with Havels greatshield, and it still hits for about 175 if you hit it just right with the blade. The roll r1 two-handed is easy to pull it off with. Same with the r1->r2 combo.
just finished a sharp +10 and with scaling at 40 dex and fire from the pyro spell and im putting out about 420-510 with L2 sweet spot its a fun reasonable weapon for most of the game
I was using a sharp + 3estoc and then I switched to this and its super fun I only got it +2 though
The moveset of scythes from DS1 are basically halberds.
The scythes from DS1 are even sweeter. They had this move (R1 one handed) where you hammer the tip of the scythe into the ground. And the Lifehunt Scythe has insane bleeddamage. Bosses lose 1/5 of life alone from bleeding. In pvp you can run past a player and the swing still hits him behind.