Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

does this weapon work well with a lightning infusion for a pure faith build?
raw
Infuse with raw and use Sunlight or Darkmoon blade
for a faith build its actually much better with a blessed infusion than a lightning infusion. Trust me.
My main problem with people using this to low level invade at places like High Wall is that most of them got this weapon and their +3 rings and estus charges etc by using a downloaded savefile. If you're gonna twink, you should at least earn the right by actually completing NG++ at low SL.
You do not need to go to NG++ unless you want the Life Ring +3
99% of them use cheat engine
Easy strategy for low level is just get to Settlement, hollow yourself, buy the Dark Hand, fight the Dancer as that fight becomes a joke, grab some chunks/scales/twinkling in Lothric castle and parry god Gundyr if you are up to it. Then, kill Sage and talk with Gael. Complete Ashes as that is all pretty easy even at low level. Back Stab/Parry Stage 1 Friede, bleed out Ariandel while Gael distracts Friede Stage 2, And backstab Friede Stage 3. There are 3 pretty easy slabs in AoA. One from Ariandel, one from the ladder past the crabs, and one from the sane Corvian. I enjoy using the axe, but I prefer the Hollowslayer, so that tends to be my first +5. At a +5 Hollowslayer, getting to Irithyll is not a problem in the slightest. If you collect some Estus/Bone shards, you'll easily heal any damage you take while trading with the Pontiff Knights. So getting the weapon low SL isn't difficult. If you can kill Prince low SL, you can have access to Havel's +3, Cloranthy +3, Gold Serpent +3, Evil Eye +3, and Wolf Ring +3. If you are incapable of killing Prince but have been able to kill Friede, you can still get SIlver Serpent +3, Ring of Favour +3, and Steel Protection +3. Directly after Friede, you then have the capability to buy the Splitleaf GS. This isn’t great for low level for requiring around 18 STR and 16 DEX if I recall. As Deprived, you can two-hand the weapon by around level 15 if you pour all of your points into DEX and STR. I play on console so Cheat Engine isn’t an option and finding people on Xbox takes quite a bit of time. I fear a +5 HS GS with Wolf RIng +3, Favour +3, Steel Protection +3, and Cloranthy +3 much more than I fear even a +10 Blessed/Refined/Lightning Dragon Slayer Axe. The poise boost of the Wolf Ring along with the HS GS’ innate hyper armour is bloody powerful. Got a tad bit bored so I just typed this up, hope someone can use this.
what i hate in Fromsoft games are the npc quests, and the items that u can miss, like this one, but HOW COULD YOU FU*KIN NOW that by beating Sullyvahn u would miss this. like, i have to spend so much time on the wiki instead of actually playing the game, bc i dont want to miss anything, and still managed to miss this one. this is so stupid, u always have to check that by beating a certain boss u wont f*ck up a certain quest and it kills immersion and fun. im pretty sure that if u never look at the wiki, on your first playthrough u wouldnt even be able to finish half of the npc quests. in Bloodborne it annoyed me so much, i just sent all these fu*kers to their death (Iosefka is bae)
*applies lightning resin with twink intent*

forest_hunter4

Souls: 50.00
Someone on PSN I talked to lately about Dark Souls said he has a lvl10 char that uses this weapon, he has about 1200 HP embered and can use this weapon, he also said if I make such a char everyone will hate me.
I use this with gold pine resine on my sl5 build,and it's a monster. How are you able to use it on such a low level build? Simple,i use dex and str rings + prisoner's chain and havel's ring +3. This combination allows me to put on a mix of morne's and lapp's armor and stay below 70% equip load.
Don't like twink builds so I'll ask: Is it bad to use this on SL 150 NG+ for fashion souls? Looks slick as hecc and I love lightning.