Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

This is the coolest axe in the entire series, i swear to god i find it quickly (if it really is in the game)
From the second bonfire that you come across in irithyl of the boreal valley head into the garden area to the left of the bonfire. Here head straight to the item on a tree and go to the right until you can't go any further. If you have an ember active you will be invaded by creighton and he will drop the axe

Source: 88.110.114.236
VIP

eRageRAMBO

Caffeinated
Guardian

Wrath of the North

Souls: 1,933.00
Wiki Edits: 18
My favorite too! If you discover its location, please let us know!
Agreed! My favorite axe. I am looking forward to making it better even better with warcry.
Is he really back? I hope so
SPOILERS: He appears as a dark spirit in certain side quest.
Where is this axe? Some one help
It seems peculiar that someone came to the trouble of creating this page, without adding the stats, and with a description that would be fitting DkS2 lore more than DkS3. As time goes by with no one to find this axe, It's starting to look like that someone's wish. I hope it comes true though.

LightBringer

Souls: 55.00
Wiki Edits: 1
I saw this axe in the loading screen so it must be in the game, i think...
VIP

eRageRAMBO

Caffeinated
Guardian

Wrath of the North

Souls: 1,933.00
Wiki Edits: 18
It's location has been found in game, and the decription is accurate as it was the Weapon Used bu Creighton in DaS2 which was the only game it appeared in.

Spolier alert

(Creighton Invades you in DaS3 to drop the axe as well)
From the second bonfire that you come across in irithyl of the boreal valley head into the garden area to the left of the bonfire. Here head straight to the item on a tree and go to the right until you can't go any further. If you have an ember active you will be invaded by creighton and he will drop the axe
Not spawning for me, any idea why?
Do we have to get into some specific Covenant for it?
Its the Church Bonfire in Irithyl and through the Grave Yard to the right... But hey, I found it thanks to you bro :)
Has anyone actually figured out the whole truth of the murderer known as Creighton of Mirrah? His armour looked so much like Benhart of Jugo's, but Ben's was described as being found, and Creighton's is described as being a replica. Is he truly from Mirrah? Jugo? The new description here claims he's from Mirrah, but looking at Lucatiel of Mirrah shows a drastically different style of attire.
Lucatiel's set is that of a travelling knight; Creighton uses a replica of his Knight Armor.
Creighton didn't use this axe in DS2
You're technically correct, as Creighton's axe does look like this model, however, doesn't inflict lightning damage. The axe he uses in DS2 is likely an imitation.
did you even pay attention in DS2?

LightBringer

Souls: 55.00
Wiki Edits: 1
it is
Can you take away the split damage with a Shriving Stone? It says it can be infused.
If you just go raw faith with this weapon it shreds people, not need to put every***** level up in to get 40 strength 60 faith, but faith alone (which is costly enough...) my AR is crazy and mostly lightning means less plit, which means higher actual damage on people
No. But this weapon becomes stupid silly with strength builds. My AR is roughly 571 when fully buffed and takes down armored units with ease
Its a weapon meant for strength faith builds.. After buffing it with lightning weapon and Sacred Oath you are looking at roughly 700 AR. It destroys fatties well most of them.
Can't seem to make Creighton spawn.
Its correct but you need to complete one of sirris qurstlines to the half way point and help her fight of Creighton