Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

praise the sun!
Does a blessed weapon do magic damage? also, which is more powerful, lightning or blessed?
you can buff it, its 100% physical damage
You can't buff it, and it's kind of what's better for your build: Blessed weapons usually get A or B scaling in Faith, but a less severe reduction to the normal stats, while Lightning gets S or A and outright cripples the base scaling types.
If you use buff, probably blessed. If not, lightning
My guess is that it is a usefull against reanimation (skeletons). But the fact that you can buff a blessed weapon or a lightning infused weapon would make the lightning infusion better overall (cause more dmg and more faith scailing)
Every build is different tho
Also, AFAIK, you can't buff it.
The WIKI says they gain more physical damage based on your faith stat, since it's all physical and not split damage, can you still apply a buff like darkmoon blade?
Even if it was split you would still be able to buff, like sunlight blade on an infused weapon
Does having two blessed weapons (or a blessed shield) give you twice the health regen?
oops... accidental submit there...

ring :2, shield infuse : 3, weapon buff: 2, spell selfbuff : 5~7, chime weapon art :6
total 19 per sec
roughly about 855 hp for 45 sec
i tested it and yes both heals, so i have +10 shield +10 long sword both bless infuse and for 1 min i got 234 hp, but nomatter how i optimize stats i get low AR :( i use to have 450AR but now i can only get to like 390 AR... i think bless spell is better, you can't buff bless infused weapon.

ring : 2, shield infuse : 3, weapon
my mouth is foaming with happiness...grgluelglululululu hur hurhurhuuuur.... glup.
Hi, i checked this with the saint bident and the faith scaling didnt get an increase. care to tell me how it works?
It should be added that Blessed weapons cannot be enchanted with spells like Lightining Blade... kinda disappointing imho.
Missed opportunity, but I get that they wanted to nerf anything that regens HP in souls games, or you'll have demon-souls tier stacking of regen.

Qwesar

Casual
Convict

Souls: 42.00
Bank: 7.00
Wiki Edits: 7
It can be enchanted since blessed weapons only do physical damage.

Redmoon383

Casual
Convict

Souls: 50.00
Anri's can be, however it may b a special case with it being so unique in its effects
Drops from those winged angel knights on the roof of Lothric Castle
Just bought a knight shield and i got it infused with blessing.
I can CONFIRM that it gives health regen when using shield+weapon or when you are using another
weapon two-haned with the shield on your back.
When i get another blessed gem i will infuse both and see if i can get twice the regen (main hand+offhand)
I've infused a +5 Mace to blessed and used the Blessed red and white shield found in Undead village, They tick individually, timed on when you equip them - Might resynch once you travel/quitout/load to tick at the same time.

Redmoon383

Casual
Convict

Souls: 50.00
While it isn't a blessed weapon exactly, I can confirm that the healing from Anri's straight sword and a blessed shield do stack and it also stacks with the health regen ring as well. It's a steady healing plus with anri's weapon being based off so many stats for scaling I haven't sacrificed any damage for the load out and at 95% physical damage reduction for the shield I get healed enough to counter the slight drop in defences.