Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Y E S Y E S Y E S Y E S Y E S Y E S Y E S Y E S Y E S Y E S

oddisy

Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator

Souls: 6,325.00
Wiki Edits: 1234
Agreed.
This time in it's true, non-corrupted form. I'm in heaven right now.

SethDrake

Souls: 140.00
Wiki Edits: 18
Saw this today, don't know what to think...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUfjTUkzCkQ
Non-corrupted, yet with all its capacities : one in particular, its glorious "Guts / Berserk" like spin-forward slash ! ALL... MY... YES !
"Ahhhhhh...

I'm touching myself tonight."
Well that was bait and switch. They used the Artorias sword icon in game but the actual weapon uses the abyss version. Well at the very least they got rid the bent handle and pommel they added to the model in DSII. For those curious of the weapon in action here is a youtube link. A kind gentleman took the time to make a video of its move set.
So far, is it still possible to play as a left-handed knight ? If anyone can confirm it, it would be marvellous.
LOL that guy doesn't know that the original was meant to used in left hand. BTW I tried this in my left hand but it only does the normal heavy swing L2/LT and when you 2-hand it goes to the right 2-hand, so it doesn't appear so. I would like to use it lefty also as many people have a harder time parrying lefties.
You do know that Artorias is right handed, right?
If you're playing on PS4, you can even re-map the controls from the system menu, under accessibility, to better suit a left-handed playstyle.
It's just like Dark Souls 2. There is no Powerstance, but you can use any weapon left handed as a normal weapon with mirrored controls.
I cannot wait to get parried like a B*tch when I try to be cool and do the flipping moves
Is it possible to infuse boss weapons?
you cannot infuse a boss weapon.

SethDrake

I'm touching myself tonight.
When I got this sword I touched myself as well

SethDrake

My dreams got crushed. It's not the True Greatsword of Artorias...
When I saw it was back I had an eyegasm.

SethDrake

Same here, till I saw that it is the Abyss Greatsword, and not the clean Greatsword of Artorias...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUfjTUkzCkQ
does anyone know if this sword have a different moveset when wieldeld with the left hand, like in ds2?
As far as I know, it should be the same.
No, it does'nt. The Weapon is also wielded automatically in the right hand should you use the weapon art.
No, it doesn't. The special moves come from its weapon art.
You can get his armor to
Awesome! Where?