Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

itsbosco1025

Souls: 50.00
it is just making me rage while farming this stupid thing
You're not the only one brother. Be careful out there. Neither of us want to see you go hollow.
if you want to level your karma , invade everyone and only use this spell once they see you and get closer , then use the crystal thing to leave the host’s game and tell yourself you did a good thing and mabe it will be a meta and once in a while when you will need it , a friendly invader will come heal you as your chrismas present
Hey I'm the one (Game hunter/Orion on YouTube) who told the guy about the demon roar when using this spell! I thought he'd give me some credit! XD
ok anon
Lol go on my channel now called "Tasty gaming" if you don't believe me I'm pretty sure I can find the messages me and the creator of this poat exchange.
could this "unique roar" not just be the demon scar beeing ignited?
Can someone please drop me this spell? I need it for the achievement and I will give it back right after. I would be really greatful. Add me on Steam: 308896765
No

KilanDroy

Regular
Battle Tested

Souls: 60.00
Wiki Edits: 2
c'mon guys, he will give it back... lol
Need to try using this with mace. Sit in warmth, cast perseverance and smack away on anyone that tries to get in my cozy space.
Right on imma try this now
Just finished with the skeletons farming. Never gonna step into those damned catacomb anymore. As for the spell, it's actually really good. Paired with a blessed equipment and the princess ring, you can basically forget the estus flasks.
Why would you farm skeletons when you can just invade.
Maybe he doesn't have ps plus? I also farmed this way
The PvP grind for this item is the absolute *****ing worst especially at end game. ***** the PvP and ***** this achievement
Mad spirit is best spirit!
Last time I tell someone a secret without making sure I'm being credited for it. (Yes it's me Orion 3 years later and still I'm bot mentionned anywhere when I'M the one who told this guy about the demon scar roar)
Ok
I know, right!? I'm the one who told the guy that it is a pyromancy, and I'm still not mentioned anywhere!
Ok anon

KilanDroy

Regular
Battle Tested

Souls: 60.00
Wiki Edits: 2
(applause) bravo
The supposed "demon roar" is the demon scar after regaining the curved sword shape. Just try to use a sorcery, miracle or anything that requires a long recovery time and you will hear it