Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
lol i know yes
its actually miles better than the congregation though, the area, atmosphere and HOLY ***** THAT MUSIC IS SO *****ING GOOD *EARGASM*............but still....... a ganksquad boss : /
:D I see ganksquad is mage boss like dark souls 2 i know ***** great
This boss drops the SMALL DOLL which is needed in order to gain access to Irithyll of the Boreal Valley location. I made it the valley without ever defeating this boss and was stopped by a mystic wall that required the small doll
alluring skull will pull the mobs away exposing the red flame mob making this fight much easier

GameKingKeery

Souls: 67.00
It's already easy.....
I can't beat this boss, he heal himself faster than i can do damage to him (in phase 2)... But the wiki doesn't mention his healing... how can i stop it? I Didn't catch what appears to heal him
What heals him is another enemy performing a healing miracle near him. You need to interrupt that guy.
It's the two purple guys who spawn when the boss finally spawns kill them and it will stop happening the didn't seem to respawn

Laevatein369

Souls: 50.00
Or just use the alluring skull to free enough attention away to stun lock the archdeacon
Playing as a pyrocaster, mainly using great combustion (most damaging spell as of yet). Couldn't deal enough damage before he gets healed. Managed to beat him but I feel bad for summoning an npc to divide the attention. I just had to since it was just impossible.. My melee weapon, although infused with fire is balls weak. Spent shards upgrading the glove.
Just found out that I could have gone to farron keep instead and gotten some upgrades for my pyromancy going that route. D'oh. Atleast I got that doll already >_>
Sorc build is tough too.
I beat the boss, Now where do i go? Been in every nook and cranny of this 'castle'' and i can't find the next area.
Farron Keep, head to the Roads of Sacrifice
Go to Ithryll
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 322,053.49
Bank: 8,443.71
Wiki Edits: 25618
You turn back and go to do the Abyss Watchers / Catacombs of Carthus / Irythill of the Boreal Valley.
Fextralife.com ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
Took me forever to find this boss, I didn't want to have to run past the Giants

Laevatein369

Souls: 50.00
I killed them both. They're weak to fire.
that's why I killed them, they're asy, just those swamp urchin things are annoying AF
Easy boss one shot ;_;
Used my black knight's greatsword and cleaved everything down.