Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

thank you fex
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 262,712.49
Bank: 7,567.71
Wiki Edits: 19907
Will fill up requirements as I find them! :D
WoW ! thanks *_*
***** it fex, didn't want to get spoiled, but i just couldn't resist... Why would you T_T
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Cackle cackle cackle. The Fexus binds you...
final chapter!!
Hi, did you get into the second ending? How?
I got TO LINK THE FIRST FLAME, is there any hint to the other two end?
I'm going to spell it out how to get one of the other endings, so you know, SPOILERS: In the same area you find the Meditation Emote behind where you fight the Consumed King, there is an illusory wall that will lead to a 'dark' version of Firelink (This is where you fight Champion Gundyr as well), poke around in here and you'll find a set of eyes that you need to give to the Firekeeper, who will ask you if she should keep them, which you should say yes to. Go and beat the last boss like normal, and beside the First Flame Bonfire will be a summon sign. Use the summon sign to get the 'End of Fire'.
*Spoliers*

First ending which is to Link the First Flame is aquired by having no dark sigil stacks and touching the bonfire at the end. Second ending is instead of touching the bonfire at the end, you summon the fire keeper instead. 3rd ending has to do with yoel and yuria questline. You will need to complete their questline giving you a total of 8 dark sigil marks where you would then touch the bonfire like you did in the first ending but this time, you will wrestle the flame from the mantle sending the world into darkness.
I'm playing on Xbox One, english version. I just got all 107 rings (70 in NG, 21 in NG+, 16 in NG++) but the trophy acievement for Master of Rings hasn't unlocked. I made sure multiple times, looking at my inventory, that each and every ring has been accounted for. Has anyone on Xbox One gotten this trophy or it an Xbox One glitch.

Zephyr-Sloth

Souls: 50.00
Have you gotten the life ring +3? It's the only one that goes past +2.
Life ring +3 is after champion gundyr on cemetery ash, and I already take it
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

You need all +1 and +2 versions
I have the same issue (xbox1), just got my 107th ring and it didn't pop. I also tried buying the vendor rings again but still didn't pop.
you need the lifering+3 which can only be found on ng+++ after champ gundyr. bet that counts aswell. its the only +3 ring. just kill dancer npc early to get there fast from the start.
I have the 1+ and the 2+ versions. There's 70 regular versions, 21 1+ rings, and 16 2+ rings (107 total). I'm in new game ++. I even sold off all my duplicate rings. The achievement isn't unlocking on XBox One. This is the only achievement I have left to reach platinum but it's not unlocking. Anyone know what's up?
Same issue on ps4 :( Now I try to load a save to re-take them
and it's on ng++
Didnt get any ending trophy (ps4) gave the maiden the eyes and summomed her on the last scene. Killed her when it all went black
Same here, I'm thinking since its the secret ending it isn't related to the other ones.
If you kill her then you don't get the trophy
If one of my characters has all miracles except of 1 or 2, and my other one has these 2 miracles. Will I get the trophy? can somebody tell me pls.
If i'm correct (unless something changed), no. I believe you need them on one character at the same time.
No :(
wondering the same thing. Also referring to equipment cause i need Havel's ring still since i traded the stray demon soul in for the miracle or sorcery forgot what it gave.
Do all infusion's, but don't get trophy...Ps4