Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

joaoescobare

Souls: 120.00
Wiki Edits: 14
WTF...
that's 3 time lol
Ornstein+Smough=Dragonslayer faster Armour
Oh, crap...
HE'S FUC**** BACK!
lol yeah master is Dragonslayer Armour
I really like ORNISTEIN
even he is not the hardest boss in dark souls

TheFallenApprentice

Souls: 50.00
Yeah, Also i think the Soul says, that a butterfly is controlling the armor? But the Armor misses his master and their hunts
Can't be Ornstein. We killed him in the first game.
its not ornstein if you read the info on the drangon slayer armor it says this,Golden (piece name) associated with Dragonslayer Ornstein, from the age of gods, and imbued with the strength of lightning.

In the dragonless age, this knight, who long guarded the ruined cathedral, left the land in search of ther nameless king.
I'm fairly certain that the reason Ornstein appears like this is because the same thing has happened to him that happened to the Ivory King in Dark Souls 2 - he's been consumed by the Chaos.
In his boss fight, he's surrounded by what appears to be several Bed of Chaos-like creatures, it'd make sense with his name too, if his armour remained by the creature inside was purely being manipulated by Chaos.
its not ornstein if you read the info on the drangon slayer armor it says this,Golden (piece name) associated with Dragonslayer Ornstein, from the age of gods, and imbued with the strength of lightning.

In the dragonless age, this knight, who long guarded the ruined cathedral, left the land in search of ther nameless king.
Can we get the armor is the real question
not this variation, no. But you can still do a pretty good cosplay with ornstein's regular set.
You can get the actual Dark Souls 1 version of the armor after defeating Nameless King
And apparently working with The Chaos now?
Interesting that he's added an axe blade to his spear though.