Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Feels like home!
Is the Silver Knight Straight Sword in this game???

richboy2307

Casual
Convict

Souls: 64,582.00
Wiki Edits: 12901
I dont think so. I havent seen it anywhere D:
I accidentally attacked Anri at the Catacombs and she did not stop attacking me even after I restarted the game hence no choice but to kill her. She still dropped the sword though :)
You could've went to the Goddess of Sin in the Undead Settlement to relieve your Sin of attacking an NPC
what, no silver knight straight sword ?? wtf
They dont seem to drop it... nor the spear.
I got the Silver Knight Shield, so I'd imagine that they'd drop their weapons, too. Though, I've farmed a lot of Silver Knights, and still haven't gotten a sword or a spear.

Masterful_Peck

Souls: 55.00
Wiki Edits: 1
Yeah, there's no silver knight spear either. I wanted to cosplay them so bad ;(
bianca
Every straight sword pvp I've had was fought with someone using the Darksword and its so op right now...
just parry it...
Cleveland steamer
I found the standard longsword arguably one of the best weapons in the game. Great move set, decent range and scales well
Everyone knows this
Does this moveset consist of r1 r1 r1 r1 r1 r1 r1 r1 r1 r1 r1 r1 r1 r1 r1 r1 r1
I actually found that the short sword is much better than the dark sword and long sword in terms of long term use, considering that the short sword's scaling ends up higher in the end of the weapon tree, and has a higher critical modifiers. The only major difference is range, where dark sword and long sword obviously win. regardless, I think the short sword is severely undersold as a PvP weapon.