Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

It's interesting how we might get to learn about where the Drakeblood knights came from when they went to shulva, it'll be nice to find out:)
accordingly with scholar of the first sin descriptions..didn't the surviving drakeblood knights found the kingdom of lindlet and become archdrake pilgrims?
They wanted dragon blood so they died from the dragoon and went hollow
Loved this set in DkS2

Hope the eventual DLCs for DkS3 are as good as the ones in 2.
Since DkS2 was complete garbage compared to 1 ...
To the reply above. Incorrect, while DS2 was say a 5 of 10 base quality (5 being an average, but not bad.) The three Crowns was a 8-8.5 compared to say Artorias of the Abyss in DS1 which is a solid 7.5(It does its job of expanding the game and a is decent, but compared to the Three Crowns, it is definitely weaker by comparison.)
With miyazaki at the helm, you can bet on it.
Not as good as the first but still a great game
IMO Ds2 was actually really good

Redmoon383

Casual
Convict

Souls: 50.00
It was in two? ***** I wish I would've known about that

Redmoon383

Casual
Convict

Souls: 50.00
It was in two? ***** I wish I would've known about that

Deadfied

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 75.00
Wiki Edits: 5
To reply to this other guy, Dark Souls 1 kinda breaks progression with Master Key, etc and If your doing a no wiki run it is problematic to get out of areas like Blighttown, instead of going to Demon Ruins, as atleast for me Blighttown has godawful fps, along with the blowdart snipers. But I liked the fact that you actually had to contribute to a covenent otherwise there would be penalties.

Bu the problem is Dark Souls 2 world seems to be stitched together
It's back baby
loved it in ds2 but bit disappointed after using the fallen knight set for so long..
Elite knight from Drangelic Castle has come to raid and claim your soul... praise sir Yorg and his band of dragon slayer..lol XD
I don't know why you're being downvoted when this is really their armor.
Armor isn't on the path of the dragon gesture guy, not sure what I did wrong.

I got the drakeblood greatsword.
Why would I have ever warped back to that specific location after such an unreleated mob kill. This game... wtf.
It does make sense. The corpse you get the Path of the Dragon gesture from is wearing the Drakeblood set, indicating a Drakeblood link, and we know for sure that Oceiros had a connection to Archdragon Peak.
Because this is Dark Souls.
This spawned in the room right after Ocerios, The Consumed King. The *****?
You have to kill one of the drakeblood knights for it to spawn. You can find drakeblood knights after the ancient wyvern boss fight.
For this set to appear you have to kill the phantom summoned by the serpent at the Dragon Kin Mausoleum in Archdragon Peak